♥Grand Opening: Pretty Things For You Shop!!

I am SO Excited to Introduce to you all

cute animal part 1
cute animal part 2
full-red-and-navy-vintage-kitty-birthday-collection
kitty collage part 2
kitty collage part 1

Note*
All Collections can be picked apart and purchased!

contact me with specific request

I’ve worked super hard for the past  few months on these Beautiful collections!

Because I’ve seen DIY Printable Collections go from $50-$90…
 I wanted to make Quality Beautiful Vintage Inspired, Party Decor with an affordable price tag to go along with them for All to enjoy!!
If you have any questions about them Please contact me with Subject: Printable Party Collection at

freeprettythingsforyou@yahoo.com

Would LOVE to know what you think?? :D

Special Thank You for photography and setup:
Rachael from …it’s simple love…
Erin from Erin Summerill Photography

———————————————————-

Delight thyself also in the LORD:
and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
Psalm 37:4 KJV

17 Responses to “♥Grand Opening: Pretty Things For You Shop!!”

1. Delena says:

Aw man, I really like the cupcake toothpicks. You are so darn creative!

2. Jenny's Craft Place says:

Congratulations and good luck Keren, they look great :) Happy crafting, Jenny

3. katie jean says:

I love it all! The banners, water bottle labels, and the cupcake tooth picks! Soo cute and soo you :) Congratulations on your new shop! love it.

4. Pinkie says:

Congrats on your store! I love the collections.

5. Tracy Suzanne says:

Hi Keren. I've been wanting to get back to you for 2 days. I loved hearing and feeling how the blessing of the Lord has worked between us. I'm so glad that in turned you felt blessed. God knows exactly what he is doing even when we don't have a clue until after it's done.

You line of vintage party collection is just beyond cute. It makes me wish I was young with babies or least had friends with babies on the way. Or maybe just go into party planning. I wanted to do that years ago when the only party planning around was weddings.

Their so cute I couldn't even pick one I like better than the other.

hugs and kisses
    Tracy :)

6. Sewn With Grace says:

Congrats on the new store. Everything is soooo pretty! I want to throw a shower just so I can buy them!

7. Amy H. says:

AWESOME! I think the photos are great as well as the presentation and look of it all! I hope your store does GREAT!!! :)

8. Two Shades of Pink says:

Keren, these collections are just stunning!!!!! Your hard work is evident and I am just beyond excited for you! You are so talented and creative! Whatever I can do to get the word out…just let me know. But seriously friend, God has blessed you in the creativity department. Congratulations!!!!!

9. TMB says:

sooooo cute!! <3 it

10. Ashley @ Little Miss Momma says:

It is a little ridiculous just how cute EVERYTHING in your shop is!!!! WOW, I am in love!! You rock!

11. heather yalin says:

Congrats on the shop! Everything is SO adorable! :)

12. Free Pretty Things For You says:

thank YOU EVERYONE!!
    your support means the World to me!!

13. malia says:

congrats sweet keren your stuff is beautiful! thrilled for you!

14. Valarie says:

Oh my gosh, this is so adorable!! I LOVE everything that you have here. I can't wait for my kids birthdays to use these (they are 26 & 24, but I don't care, I think they would be fantastic0.
    xxoo Valarie

15. Elyse says:

ADORABLE!

i can see that you've been working very hard. everything is truly delightful! warmest congrats on the shop. i know you will be busy packing up orders soon!

xo
    elyse

16. Elyse says:

ps

just visited your shops. cuter than cute and so well done. LOVE the E cupcake topper and all of your prints. swooning!

xo