♥Guest Blogger DIY Craft: Little Miss Momma ♥

You know that little
happy excited feeling you get when you stumble upon  a blog that you ABSOLUTELY Love because You could Related, be Inspired, have your self esteem Raised through the roof  while walking away with tears  of laughter and joy?
nuff said

………….Meet your New BFF…………

I am the momma with a hubby who changes poopy diapers.
I am the momma who crawls into the crib with her one year old as a last ditch effort to get him to sleep.
I am the momma who recently revealed her biggest, most personal secret –on her blog.
I am the momma who sometimes super sizes a McDonald’s value meal to overcome a tough day.
I am the momma who confronted her anonymous blog commenter.
I am the momma who’s little guy is growing up way too fast.
I am the momma who makes lists for everything,
who has cheerios stuck to her bum most days,
who looks hideous in skinny jeans,
who eats peanut butter on a spoon with whipped cream,
who worries that she’s never doing enough,
who wears sweatpants way more than her hubby would prefer,
who listened to every middle of the night breath of her newborn,
who is on a continual quest to find patience,
who sprints through crafts during nap time,
and who loves her little family to infinity and beyond.
And this is my little family.
And today I am crazy excited to be hanging out for the day with Keren’s fabulous readers {that’s you}!
I think Keren is incredible and super talented, ya know!
Today I am going to share the
world’s easiest Valentines Day project:

These fun little jars make adorable V-Day gifts for friends, “lovers”, teachers, co-workers, neighbors, whoever.  And you can fill them with ANYTHING!
Red hots, love notes, hot tamales, candy kisses, paper hearts, etc.
Here’s what you need to make these cuties:
Canning jar for jam {it’s smaller than other canning jars}
Cupcake liners with a cute design
Candy or Love Notes
Ribbon
First, fill your jar with yummy and cute candy.

Now, take apart your canning jar lid {it should have 2 pieces}.
Put the middle of the lid on the jar opening.

Place one of the cupcake liners over the middle of the lid, and press the sides of the paper down around the jar.
Screw on the outside of the lid.  Your cupcake liner should be hanging ever-so-adorably down the edge of the lid.
Now pick some ribbon and embellish your jar with a little bow.
And that’s all there is to it!
And if you’re still feeling crafty, stop by my blog for a whole bunch of fun tutorials like this Anthropologie inspired necklace.
And you can also check out the latest blog I started,
A blog where we learn about your secrets,
where we tell you that you’re not alone,
where we comfort you and perhaps even provide you with the courage to overcome your secret,
where we welcome you into The SISTERHOOD of SECRETS,
and perhaps give you the strength to endure your secret,OR we simply become educated about your secret.
If you have a secret to share, we would love to support you.
Anonymous or with a name attached,
you decide how you want your secret to be posted.
Stop by and have a look around.
-Ashely-

———————————————————–

Dont you just Love her to pieces!!
Totally Beautiful Fun and Real!
And no guys, she doesn’t use  magic toothpaste!
This is her secret weapon ;)

——————————————-

God is Love  1 John 4:8

18 Responses to “♥Guest Blogger DIY Craft: Little Miss Momma ♥”

1. mstalcup says:

I'm a follower of yours and LMM. So excited to see her on your blog! :)

Thanks for sharing.

2. Amy, a redeemed sheep says:

Thank you for introducing me to LMM! And, yes, I do love her to pieces…As I love you to pieces, too.

3. Sarah Maccarelli says:

oooh, what a cute idea! By the way, I love the necklace in the last photo.

4. BeautifulDees says:

Hello, I know it's been forever…I really need your assistance again…I have tried to change my background with shabby blogs… with no avail. I was wondering if you could drop by and help me out. (AGAIN)
    Love ya,Debbie

5. Paula says:

Hello Ashley,
    My name is Paula. I have spent a greater part of the afternoon reading your Sisterhood of Secrets blog and have been deeply touched by the many stories from our fellow sisters. I can so relate to the hurts and struggles for as with so many, I too have had my fare share. I would like to invite you to stop by my blog some time … I write my struggles out through poetry and verse. I have found this form to be quite healing for me personally. Many of my readers have found my words to be of great comfort also.

Wishing you a blessed and blissful day ….

6. Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com says:

So cute!! I just adore Ashley – she is so wonderful!

xoxo
    Jen

7. OneCraftyFox says:

Absolutely loving this post!! Full of so many wonderful inspirations :)

8. Rachel@oneprettything.com says:

That's a darling idea- I'll be linking. And I'm loving the new blog- what a wonderful and cathartic idea!

9. MEL [V] DESIGNS says:

I {Heart} LMM! Love this tutorial, simple and adorable. Thanks for sharing Ashley!

10. katie jean says:

Such a cute little craft! I really like how the cupcake liner has pretty little pleats all along the edge of the jar. So nice and neat. I think my kids would love to make this for their teacher!

11. MJ says:

Adorable and simple gift!!

12. Breeanna @ a brilliant melody says:

cute craft! I've already bought the candies, maybe I'll have to make this.

13. Michelle Mollner says:

Love LMM's blog and her new Sisterhood of Secrets blog too. Cute V-day idea for the girls at work.

14. Tiffany says:

fun! my daughter and i just made some of these for her class! they turned out SO cute!

15. KJ@letsgoflyakite says:

I just found this post via the Crafty Crow, I love this!! I love using canning and mason jars for projects and the use of a cupcake liner takes this to a whole new level. Love it.

16. Julie says:

I love this & found it via Crafty Crow also. I think I'm going to have my religious education kids make it for their parents.

17. Jill Hampton says:

I just wanted to than you for the valentine candy jar idea. I have 12 co workers; so I have to be frugal. This is perfect. Jil