♥Stress Therapy: Daydreaming of Loveliness ♥

You might also like ...
Filter by
Post Page
Featured Blogger Event DIY Freebie images Free Vintage Clip Art Circles Tags Blog Tips Free digital scrapbooking paper Whatever You Want Wednesday
Sort by

♥ Freebie: Subtle Pastel Textures ♥

2012-04-20 00:30:14
freeprettythings

♥ Whatever You Want Wednesday # 73 ♥

2012-04-18 01:26:28
freeprettythings

Wow,  almost a full week from my last post… sorry I’ve been MIA my lovelies… Life just got a little bit interesting real fast.
In between all the hecticness  I would find myself daydreaming of the day when I finally have a beautiful

craft room of my very own.
What is my Dream Space, you ask?
Well, its exactly like the look and feel of my blog.
White walls with pops of color, Airy, lots and lots of natural Light
and filled with all my beloved vintage treasures.

WBC review 2
You can be sure this Beautiful Winter Berry Cottage
print will have a place of prominence in my dream room one day.
I fell in love with it all over again when it arrived in the mail. Gorgeous vintage Images Printed on authentic vintage dictionary paper with just the right amount of dreaminess…Totally L.o.v.e it.

Whats your dream space like?

xo!

p.s
WYWW will be back next week

————————————————–

Discretion shall preserve thee, understanding shall keep thee
Proverbs 2:11
Sample Codes

10 Responses to “♥Stress Therapy: Daydreaming of Loveliness ♥”

1. animal print gal says:

What a beautiful print indeed! I wish you have your dream room soon!

2. Connie says:

It is absolutly beautiful! I day dream of beautiful pink Dogwood trees in my year, maybe someday!

3. Jamie Rubeis says:

I can totally envision it!

My dream space would be a big office with dark wall to wall shelves and cabinets for books and storage. On one side would be my actually office space and the other would my creative space. One where i can actually set up my sewing machine! It would really rich and masculine looking with beautiful granite tops!

4. My Vintage Mending says:

Keren this is gorgeous. I have to say that there is no better place than my room with all my goodies and you know everyone always comes in there. You need to get one too…its a mom thing. I am headed to look at the prints. Thanks for sharing again and again….Renee

5. Deborah Raymond says:

Just imagine all that you could DO with your very own room?!!! I have my own but I have outgrown it and that is almost as difficult as not having one- but not quite. I just hope that your new space (when you find it) is super close to mine. I think if it was, we would probably get into too much trouble. ;)

6. -Hynz- says:

Hi! I just gave you the "Stylish Blogger Award". Please follow the link below and claim it! :)
    Have a lovely day!

7. Sara says:

PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!
    I love your blog!
    Greetings from Spain and from Sra. Bogalusa Blog!

:) Sara

8. malia says:

beautiful print! hope you are having a great week!

9. Tam says:

Hi Love your blog.. Everything is always so gorgeous. You have been nominated for the versatile award. Peek here.

Tam ♥

10. Mermaids of the Lake says:

What a beautiful print. Just dreamy…
    I recently changed my cherrished creative space to reflect me. It is a haven where I can go to create, work, dream, and yes, make my dreams come true! It was challenging because of size, budget, etc… but I did my best with what I had to work with and I love it! I am an artist and crazy for color- so I needed lot's of color to be stimulated that way. I also am a writer and I publish an online women's magazine, so I needed a space for writing that was a bit more peaceful. I painted my ceiling and two walls sky blue and added glitter to the paint! Dreamy! The other two walls are bright pink with sparkles! Love! I created a writing niche in an old wardrobe and painted it a soft yellow, with the inside Robin's Egg Blue. It all works for me.
    Follow your bliss! Find a way to turn your dreams into reality, and claim a creative space just for you!

~Debbie