♥ Blogger Trouble?! ♥

Totally How I’m Feeling!
Are you guys still relating?
Issue #1
SO  this morning I saw Blogger had Re-posted the Pretty DIY Fabric Garland Feature I did about 2 weeks ago when Blogger had its Meltdown! Weird
Got to look on the bright side – At least all the Lost comments are back :)
Issue #2
Can’t Leave Comments! Grrr
This one really really sucks.. I don’t think there really is a bright side to this one..
  If you are still having trouble with not being able to leave comments
here is a trick that Holly from Girls at Heart shared with me!
Even though Using the Internet Explorer Browser is a designers worst nightmare (will talk about this some more another day) , this trick only worked with IE and not on FireFox.
With that said
You know how you would try to leave a comment and then it would automatically  log you off?
Well try Leaving  your comments as ANONYMOUS  and it wont kick you off! :)
It worked for me.. hopefully it works for you too! Thank you Holly!!
Issue #3
I can’t see my Followers!! :(
The only way I could see them is if I click on a post title or if I click on one of my pages
BUT I cant see them on my Main Page.. are you guys having this problem on your page?
Can YOU see my followers box on my main page on your computer??
 Would really like to know!
Also, I wanted to Thank all of you for your sweet words regarding my Post on my Great Grand Pa! They all meant so much.
——————————————————-
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
Rev. 21:4
Sample Codes

24 Responses to “♥ Blogger Trouble?! ♥”

1. Maryann says:

Yes I can see all your followers on both the mainpage and any page here, so it must only be you, who can´t see them??
    But there has been major troubles giving comments on many blogs here the past 2 to 3 weeks, and even today I´ve been refused to comment on more blogs, even I use to, but some of them I could a few hours later, while others, I still can´t make comments on, so it is behaving really weird, I agree to that. Hopefully they´ll have it fixed sometime really soon, as this is really a pester to all of us.
    HAve a great week-end and hopefully lots of fun.

2. Free Pretty Things For You says:

Thank you Maryann!! Im kinda less stressed out now.. Maybe it is only on my end!
    xo!

3. Holly- Girls At Heart says:

You're welcome, Keren! I see your followers here on this main page and I can see mine followers on my page, too but I *have* read of other girls having trouble with that feature. ♥

4. Melanie says:

Also…takes about 12 tries to upload pictures!! GRRRR!

5. Anonymous says:

It's SOOO frustrating, Keren! I still can't "Sign In"…can leave comments on some blogs, but not on others…GRRRR! This mess-up has lasted a long time!

I can see your followers…mine have always been visible to me…this is just weird!

Hoping it gets fixed soon–thanks for all you create and share!

Julie–A Vintage Chic

6. My Vintage Mending says:

Miss Keren, I have been having similar issues with my google reader and postings. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. My followers disappear too. Many prayers of strength and blessings to you. I some how missed the post about your GG Pa. Smiles…Hang in there…Renee

7. Erin Dawn says:

I was having problems with people not being able to comment on my blog, so I had to switch to the pop-out window format and that seems to have helped that little problem.

8. Tiili says:

I can see everything fine too, Seems this darn things only effects the blogger not us visitors, Mine was having same problems but is about back to normal now

9. Mary says:

I see your followers on your main page. I had a simalar issue. I could see my followers on my main page but when I clicked into my dashboard and then clicked on followers none showed up. This lasted about 7 days. It all cleared up including being able to leave comments when I clicked on Compatibility View ( it appears to look like a torn piece of paper near the address bar) and when I logged into blogger the box had been checked to save my id/password. I had not checked that box. So I logged out and when I relogged in I made sure to uncheck the box. All my issues were solved. Well, it did take two more days for my followers to reappear in my dashboard area when I clicked there. But so far everything is running smoothly. Several of my follwers gave me the advice.

10. Diana Joy says:

Hi…yes I am still having troubles… I can't see my followers but others say they do when they view my blog. A tip that has helped me for leaving comments (not a fix though Blogger….) is to 'uncheck' the "keep me signed in box" before you sign into blogger…doing that has allowed me to leave comments as me…not anonymous. I still have to his the "reply" button several times sometimes. aaaarrrrgggg!

11. Linda says:

Keren- I can't see your followers and trying to leave a comment has been hit and miss(more miss. I feel your frustration.
    Do you do customm buttons and if so will you email me at prettyistoo@gmail.com so we can talk.
    Blessings, L

12. Two Shades of Pink says:

I can see all of your stuff and I can see mine too. I have not encountered the comment issue I have been reading about from other people but my followers box went missing for several days last week. Everything on FPTFY looks great on my end! I can't believe I missed your post about your GG. I will go read that now.

P.S. And I am not complaining about my garland being shown twice. Fabulous! :)

13. Stitching Noni says:

Hi Keren, I can't see my followers no matter what I try… even on my dashboard I can see how many followers I have but I can't see who they are…. very frustrating! I also can't see other people followers! I haven't had any issues with posting or comments yet!

Seems that this followers issue is escalating but I can't see anything on blogger's help pages to show that it is being looked at! Oh well, there are worse things in life to worry about…

14. Holly says:

I too am getting irritated at blogger! I found using Safari works better than explorer! Some new blogs I want to follow I can't figure out how so I have many saved on my desktop and they are taking over!

15. Annika says:

Have you tried Chrome? Everything seems to be working with that. Coincidence? If I was paranoid, I'd think that Google is trying to sabotage the other browsers… Have a good weekend!

16. Jenny's Craft Place says:

Hi Keren, sorry to hear about your Great Grand Pa. Unfortunately I missed that post. I too can see your followers. Sometimes I too have this trouble, but if I refresh the page it often helps. No where near the number of followers you have, of course :) Happy crafting, Jenny

17. Hem Ljufva Hem says:

Hi.I was using Internet Explorer before and has now switched to Google Crome.Now I can see my followers on my side both comment on other blogs.I think IE is the problem.Super.No problem at all.

18. katie trott says:

Hi Keren! I am glad to hear that I'm not the only one having blogger problems. I can't write my blog in my normal cute letter color and size. And yes, leaving comments has been a problem. Thanks for the tips!! And have a beautiful weekend :) Katie

19. craftaholic says:

Yes Google Chrome is The best answer right now…I have not had hardly any problems at all. Sorry about your gg and try Crome download and see if that works for you! I see your followers!!

Rexann♥

20. Angie says:

Why does it have to happen so much?

I am your newest follower!
    Please follow back, I would greatly appreciate it!
    Review Adventures

21. Happy Cottage Quilter says:

I think everyone was having some issues with Blogger, but things sort of reappear. I was not able to see my followers for a few days, but then one day they were back. I've not had any of the other problems (at least not that I am aware of). So hopefully Blogger will be back to doing what they say they will do.

22. Ruby Jean says:

I am having problems with signing up to follow other blogs…It's not letting me…: ( I have to copy the address and put it in manually..

23. Anonymous says:

Hi, Glad you are as frustrated as me. I did a message for you and gave up the other day. I have the same problem with my fav blogs.
    Now I am just plain old anonymous!
    Anyway I just love your blog all the time problems or not! Thanks so much for sharing your
    creations and news.