♥ Free Vintage Clip Art : Whistle While You Work ♥

You might also like ...
Filter by
Post Page
Freebie images Circles Tags Free Vintage Baby Post Pretties Free Vintage Clip Art Large Printables Featured Blogger Birthday
Sort by

2014-03-09 20:28:02
freeprettythings

Free Vintage Bluebird Tags

2014-03-02 19:08:13
freeprettythings

Hi There!
Sorry for being MIA this past week.. But my Family and I are taking a little, very much needed break, and enjoying every minute of it! So.. if things seem a bit slow around these parts, you know why :) Till Then I leave you with this sweet, hard working, little country babe.!! I could just pinch those little apple cheeks all day!

I wish I could look this Cute in Overalls!

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvelous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.
Revelation 15:3

Sample Codes

15 Responses to “♥ Free Vintage Clip Art : Whistle While You Work ♥”

1. heather says:

Oh, so sweet!! Thanks for sharing!! Those cheeks and overalls are too cute!! Glad you are getting some good rest, and family time!! Have a wonderful break, my dear, you deserve it!!;) xo Heather

2. hi there my friend! sending you tons of hugs and ENJOY your little family time and give MOM a big hug from me! i am just so so so happy that you are all getting time to share together! love you! : )

Oh my goodness! I think this is the best and cutest vintage clipart ever!!! I’m grinning from ear to ear right now. Thank you SO much for sharing. Adorable!

4. Good for you for taking a respite with the family! The creatives I admire most are those that put family and real life ahead of their life online.

Thank you for the wonderful graphic!!

Jenn

5. Tresa says:

She’s adorable. Thank You!

6. Renee says:

I had overalls in middle school…I wish they were back in fashion? My kids might not take kindly to me wearing them now…posted the decal post yesterday…just in case you need directions..enjoy some time away. Smiles…Renee

7. Julie says:

I’ll be you do look that cute in overalls! You just rest up and enjoy your break. You so deserve it! I’m working on Ariel’s quilt today!!! I needed a break from working on the new room.
    Hugs,
    Julie

8. FreePrettyThings says:

awww my dear, I cant WAIT to see it!!!!! EEEPPP!!

9. micupoftea says:

awww, what a QTPie. Enjoy your down time!

10. Maya says:

Have a lovely time!

11. Luciana says:

Wow! Very cute … love it!
    Have a blessed Friday.
    hugs
    Luciana

12. JaneEllen Jones says:

Hi there this is my first time on your blog. Thanks so much for the absolutely adorable clip art. I love the style and see many projects I can make for grandkids using it. I’ll be back to visit to see what’s up very often.

13. Trisha says:

Love your blog. And shabby blogs. If I ever need to design something, first thing comes to me in my mind is FPTFY or shabby blogs. Hats off!

14. Lemski says:

Hi, Keren,

I just featured this in my blog:

I just love vintage, and I adore this. I’m hoping to join “You Made It with FPTFY.”

Thank you for your generosity. Keep those awesome designs and inspiration coming!

15. Love that little girl! Soo cute! Thank you! Blessings and hope you and your family have a fantastic vacation!!