2 Free Vintage Deer Facebook Covers

Free vintage deer facebook timeline  cover by FPTFY web ex

Free vintage deer facebook timeline  cover by FPTFY web ex 2

Click and save images  as a PNG

Fall is just around the corner and I am bursting with excitement! For as you see, this is my first Fall season in the beautiful mountains of North Carolina  and I hear the mountains just sing a sweet colorful melody this time of year! I might just flop into to my first pile of leaves! Wait, do spiders live in a piles of raked leaves? ew!

Speaking of Fall.. Dont these freebies just scream Autumn is here with a dash of sweet shabbiness?! They were made with Sahlin Studio Treasured Moments digital scrapbooking kit :) Thank you Sahlin Studio! You Rock our Digital World!

Off to our first mountain fair!!
Wishing you all a very blessed weekend :)
xo,
…………………………………………………………………………..
Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:
Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
1 Peter 5:6-7

Related Post

7 Responses to “2 Free Vintage Deer Facebook Covers”

1. Miki says:

Awe, thank you so much for sharing! Love these images! :D

Hope you have a fun weekend!

Miki.

2. Amberly says:

So precious! I can’t get enough of your freebies- thanks so much for sharing the cuteness with everyone!

Hope you have a fabulous weekend! Love your blog, Keren! Truly inspiring and such delicious eye candy!

-Amberly!

3. donna says:

Thank you so much for sharing Keren. Sooo cute.
    Hugs
    donna

Oh my – ADORABLE!!Thanks to the both of you for sharing such a sweet freebie. I was just thinking about changing my FB cover yesterday! :-) Huge hugs & enjoy SC!!! That mountain fair sounds super fun. ♥

5. elyse says:

hello keren!

it’s been a while! i hope september finds all to be well and happy with you and your family.

adorable bookcovers!

xo
    elyse

6. Pamela Danner says:

I just love your little dear and that plaid! I live in the beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina and it is sooooo beautiful! I missed our county fair ( and I had some things I wanted to enter so bad, dolls and things). I had to have emergency neck surgery ( will be in a neck brace for 6 weeks!) Have fun, you’ll love it!
    Pam

7. Irene says:

Hello,
    I so much enjoy looking at your designs. You are so talented and generous. May i ask if you could please create a forest themed artwork/cover/header/laber whatever inspires you, with a vintage tortoise and a pine and perhaps a tiny mushroom house? I think tortoises are underrated :)