Free Country Tags

Free Country Tags by FPTFY web ex

Country living is surely rubbing off on this ex city girl and She’s not minding it one bit :)

To download these Pretty Country Tags Click HERE
Special thanks to The Graphics Fairy for some of the free vintage clip art used in today’s freebies

Hope you all had a great weekend!
Happy Monday!

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
Make thy face to shine upon thy servant: save me for thy mercies’ sake.
Psalm 31:16

17 Responses to “Free Country Tags”

1. Renee says:

Could not be cuter…how do you do it every time. Genius…smiles…Renee

2. These are sweet. I love the peach gingham pattern. Thank you so much.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

3. Pamela Danner says:

Love, love, love these tags! Thank you so much for sharing!
    Pam

4. Jamie Wilcox says:

Keren, these are so stinkin’ cute!! I love them (love just about anything with gingham and flowers). Thank you for sharing your sweet things with us. Hugs to you!

5. Veronica says:

Muchas gracias por compartirlos, i love them!

6. Amberly says:

I love the sewing play on words! Super adorable, lady! as ALWAYS!

-Amberly!

7. alisha says:

so sweet! i especially love the sewing and canning cards…they remind me of my precious grandmother! thanks very much!

8. Jo says:

I absolutely love these tags, many thanks for sharing
    Kind regards
    Jo x

9. Cheyenne says:

These are so precious…you are so TALENTED! Right up my alley—thank you so much! :)

10. Alethia says:

Thank you for sharing all the beautiful printables. They are almost like a cozy chair or a warm blanket. And thank you, too, for the encouraging scripture you include with the “lovelies”.

So sweet and the kitties from the last post are just too adorable!! xo Heather

12. Hi Keren, I just read that you hurt your foot and have been out of commission. I hope you feel better soon. I found out I have a fallen arch and need to get some type of arch support. I’m going to check out the Dr. Scholl’s thing they have at the drug store (I think it’s CVS). That is what my chiropractor recommended. Anyways, I continue to be amazed at the beautiful stuff you have shared with us. I will link something at your next linky party. Thanks, Katharine

13. malia says:

Hi, you have outdone yourself again sweet friend! Thank you! Malia

14. WendyBee says:

I LoVe these! I am going to be dreaming up uses for them as I drift off to sleep tonight and maybe soon I’ll actually create a little something. I’ll let you know. Thank you!

15. Babs says:

Thanks so much, these are so cute. I love ‘country’ things.
    Babs xo

16. lemondedis says:

merci de partager aussi gentiment toutes ces jolies créations… amicalement, Is