Whatever You Want Wednesday #113

What is
Whatever You Want Wednesday??
Exactly what it says!!

Link up Whatever you want to share with us!

RULES:

1.Link any Crafts, DIY projects, Your Etsy Store, Web store, Blog, Recipes,Giveaways anything you Made or Own!

2. It HAS to be Family Friendly.

3. Link up one of my buttons to your side bar or post on your blog!

4. Have fun!

Please Remember::

If you are linking up Etsy or web stores Please Do NOT link up more than 1 Links PER Store .. For anything else other than Web Stores Please do not link up more that 4 links. Also.. Please don’t link up the same link Over and Over and Over again :) I’m sure you understand why…Thank you!

———————————————————————————-

………………………………………………………………………………….
They do not fear bad news; they confidently trust the Lord to care for them.
Psalm 112:7

18 Responses to “Whatever You Want Wednesday #113”

1. Michal says:

One of my favorite blogs and link parties. Love all the sweet things you do and share with us. Blessing and Kind Favor to you. Have a good week. I look forward to seeing what others share. xoxox

• FreePrettyThings says:

Hey sweet one!!! Thank you for stopping by and leaving such a sweet comment! :)
      Giant Blessings too you too!!! :)

• FreePrettyThings says:

Hey sweet one!!! Thank you for stopping by and leaving such a sweet comment! :)
      Giant Blessings too you too!!! :

2. Kellie says:

Thanks so much for hosting this, Keren! I love browsing all of the wonderful links shared, and I’m also excited to be able to share the Spring Clearance sale going on in my shop right now!

3. Blessings and thank you so much for sharing so many lovely things month by month. You have such a loving and generous heart. The passage you quoted from Psalm 112 is surely a scripture to hold onto. There is so much uncertainty in our world but yet we know that God holds us all in the palm of His hand.
    Have a lovely day and a Happy St. Patty’s Day!
    Carolynn xoxo

4. As always my friend…thank you for the gorgeous party. It is so much fun and so many fun and fabulous things to look at! Thank you for your kindness and ever-giving heart! Hugs and much love to you sll!

5. Thanks for hosting – I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!

6. Marci says:

Good morning, Keren! Thank you for hosting this pretty party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

7. Thanks for hosting! Have a wonderful day!

8. Jazz says:

Thanks for hosting!

Have a great day.

9. Lani says:

Thank you so much for hosting! This is my first time joining your party. I’ll definitely be back again :)

Lani

10. Oooh…so many sweet and lovely inspirations!

Jenn