Royalty Free Vintage Images – Puppy Love Mail

Here is some royalty free vintage images that make an adorable little duo, if i do say so myself! I just couldn’t resist in making a little girl version by adding some pink  accessories!

royalty free vintage images, royal free images, copyright free images, free royalty free images, royalty free illustrations, royalty free, royalty free images for free,
free_vintage_image_puppy_postman_by_fptfy

They are very large images, so they could definitely be printed and used in a variety of projects.

free_vintage_image_puppy_postman_by_fptfy_2

To download just click to enlarge and save

free_vintage_image_puppy_postman_by_fptfy_1

I know I don’t have any other royalty free vintage images here on my site, but I’m hoping I’ll be able to start finding more of them, so you can all start  enjoying them !:)

On a personal note- I haven’t been able to post the sweetness that happen on Mother’s Day – So here it is!

This is what I found on the fridge when I woke up…

download

and then… I found this..

download1

Best Hubby ever? I think so :)

Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing
Proverbs 18:22
Love this verse! ;)
hehe

PS
Will be having some exclusive freebies on IG soon.. wouldn’t want you to miss them!

instagram fptfy2

Related Post

10 Responses to “Royalty Free Vintage Images – Puppy Love Mail”

1. Marci says:

What a wonderful letter! He definitely deserves a “Good Husband” award! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

Thank you SOoooo much for sharing this lovely treasure. So is that a camera lens? Wowie!!

Can’t wait to see your instagram freebies.

3. Meri Wiley says:

Oh Keren, how sweet is that message……..wow! I feel the same about my hubby and tell him constantly, but it’s great to see these words of love in writing. I see the new camera, now figure it out and show me piccy’s of your bird sculpture, nesting, in your home……….;o)

We have a T2i and a T3i and I love them, and my hubby got them for me and our youngest daughter. It’s funny because the first one he bought (the T2i) he got for my birthday 2 years ago, and spent a fortune on it and all kinds of accessories. He spent a couple months in the Philippines last year and got the T3i for a song….only about $150. Have fun with it.

Hugs,
    Meri

• FreePrettyThings says:

Aw thank you Meri!! I am definitely planing to take some pretty picture soon! :)
      Thank you for blessing me so!

OH WOW what a DEAL!!!!

4. Scrappyrat says:

Love the cute postal puppies! Thank you so very much for being so generous with these vintage images.

Glad you’re so appreciated on Mothers’ Day! Just out of curiosity, what is a “Proverbs 31 wife?”

• FreePrettyThings says:

You are SO very welcome sweet one!

oh.. Its kinda long :)
      Here is what he meant
      Proverbs 31: 10-31

10 Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.
      11 The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.
      12 She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.
      13 She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands.
      14 She is like the merchants’ ships; she bringeth her food from afar.
      15 She riseth also while it is yet night, and giveth meat to her household, and a portion to her maidens.
      16 She considereth a field, and buyeth it: with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard.
      17 She girdeth her loins with strength, and strengtheneth her arms.
      18 She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night.
      19 She layeth her hands to the spindle, and her hands hold the distaff.
      20 She stretcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy.
      21 She is not afraid of the snow for her household: for all her household are clothed with scarlet.
      22 She maketh herself coverings of tapestry; her clothing is silk and purple.
      23 Her husband is known in the gates, when he sitteth among the elders of the land.
      24 She maketh fine linen, and selleth it; and delivereth girdles unto the merchant.
      25 Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.
      26 She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness.
      27 She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.
      28 Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.
      29 Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all.
      30 Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised.
      31 Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates.

5. Paulette K. says:

Thanks for the adorable images!

6. txgrandma says:

What sweet images and sweet message and gift. Thanks for sharing!

7. Free Images says:

Really very beautiful. Love to see them again and again. Thank you so much………