New Thumbnail Galleries!

You might also like ...
Filter by
Post Page
Freebie images Mother's day Free Vintage Clip Art Large Printables Christmas Free digital scrapbooking paper Digital Scrapbooking All Holidays FPTFY Loves Tags Free Vintage Baby Free Large Image Transfer
Sort by

2014-12-11 01:01:40
freeprettythings

Nativity Scene: Free Baby Jesus and Mary Image

2014-12-08 01:01:54
freeprettythings

Hello!!
I bet some of you have been wondering why my blog has been so quiet for the past week..
I have a really good excuse :) I pretty much put everything in my life aside and dedicate countless of hours and could finally say everything is categorized and sectioned off in Thumbnail Galleries!!  new galleries3

Yes… you can now click on the above navigation bar and view every. single. freebie. I ever posted or have featured at a glance! :)  It was pretty much a  nightmare but so well worth it! I’m just relieved its over.. Don’t be surprised if  I “take” another week off ;)
A BIG THANKS to Miss SU for helping me with all my WordPress ignorance! If you ever need a web developer she should definitely be your go to gal! A total dream to work with!

I hope you all enjoy and take advantage of  this wonderful new feature! More categories will be add in time.
Blessings and Hugs!

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.
Philippians 1:6

Sample Codes

18 Responses to “New Thumbnail Galleries!”

Wow, it looks great!! Hope you are doing well sweetest Keren!! Thanks for all your hard work!! We appreciate and love you for it! ;) Blessings, xo Heather

2. This is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo exciting!!!!! I LOVE IT…and OH how EASY it will be to find all of your treasures now!!!! AMAZING!!!!! You always think of us…sending you tons and tons of hugs!!!

3. donna says:

It looks so GREAT. Thank you so much for sharing all the super cute images.
    Hugs
    donna

4. Misty Morgan says:

WOW! It looks great! What a lot of work for you, but I love how it looks. Great job!

5. WOW! This is so great! I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR SITE and always go there and have saved many things to use on my blog. This is so much work to go to but so much appreciated! I can hardly wait to take the time to go back and look at EVERYTHING and see what I’ve missed.

• FreePrettyThings says:

Readers like you Marilyn, make it all worth it!! Thank you for taking the time and letting me me know your thoughts!! Enjoy!! :)
      xo!

Aww ::blushes:: thanks for mentioning me sweetie pie. You did all of the hard work! :o) HUGE hugs. <3

7. Abby says:

Well, this is sure impressive and worth the wait. I’m excited about perusing through. Thanks so much Keren, and to sweet Su as well. ~ Abby

8. Everything that you create or share is so precious! I thought the thumbnail would bring me to the original post. Do we need to save each image (meaning right click on it) to get to that image? It would be great if the image was connected to each post for us to look at and save from. Thanks!

9. malia says:

Absolutely amazing Keren. It looks great. I have been trying to figure out how to do this myself with my craft stuff. Congrats!

10. Patricia Rossi says:

Hi Keren!
    Just wanna say thank you for the lovely page and most of all, for your kindness, going through all this work to gives us such lovely things!

All the best!