Prayers needed

* quick update on why I haven’t been posting*

Hello Friends..  I wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart in advanced for any of you that will take the time to have our family..especially  my sweet  husband in you prayers. This past Thursday he was admitted to the ER for congestive heart failure ..He had so much  fluid in his body and lungs, I cant even think about about what would have happen if we hadn’t gotten there when we did.

They still don’t know what is causing all this water retention ….they said most people’s hearts pump at 65%.. his is pumping at 20%.. When I heard that I was pretty much going to lose it ..BUT.. then they went on to say that people with hearts pumping at 10% still could live a normal life ..so.. they are going to start giving him some heart meds that will hopefully get him to the 45% – 50% .. That is the goal ..We also  just  been told a heart  catheterization  will be done on Monday  :(.. hopefully will  will have  more  news  then.

The Lord has been so good to us. He has kept our minds and heart in peace and know all things work out for his will and purpose.

Again… a million Thank Yous!!! Your prayers and thoughts mean the world.

In His Love,

119 Responses to “Prayers needed”

1. Hazel says:

Hi Keren, just wanted to let you know that I’ll be praying with you for your husband for a speedy recovery. God bless xx

2. Sonia Parham says:

Hi Keren, will keep you and your husband in prayer. :)

3. Alanna says:

I’ve been a secret follower of yours for quite some time. Just wanted to let you know that I will keep your husband, you and your families in my prayers.

4. Effie says:

…. Thinking of you all..

5. ‘Sending prayers and a hug! ((Keren)) -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

6. Deanne says:

Dear Keren,
    I am praying now for your beloved husband…lifting him up to the high place where all prayers are answered…and I surround you, as well, with prayer for courgage, strength, patience, guidance, peace, joy, and endless energy, to cope with the adventure you have ahead of you both! God is able, and his angels are surrounding you with assistance in every area that it is needed. I sincerely release this prayer, to the One who sees all, knows all, and fixes all!!! <3 <3 With my heartfelt blessings to overtake you in ways you never expected….Deanne

Hi Deanne!

Words really cant describe how immensely grateful we are for readers like yourself that took the time to truly go before the throne and lifted us up to the Father!
      He heard everyone of your supplications and now we are finally home and recovering! The Lord truly grave us a miracle and I cant wait to post about it to give Him all the glory!!

I keep reading your prayer and it is exactly what we needed :)

May you and yours be blessed in all areas.. and may His peace surround you always!!

7. Trudy says:

You have my prayers, my dear. Praying that you and your husband are comforted through this time and that your husband recuperates quickly. Much love to you.

Hi Trudy!
      Cant thank you enough for all your prayers!! We are back home and will be posting about out miracle soon!

GOD BLESS YOU GREATLY!!

8. Joy says:

I’m sorry you are going through this. I wish you and your sweet hubby all the best. You are so generous and I thank you for that, Peace and comfort to you.

Thank you Joy!
      We are finally back home and will be posting about our miracle soon!

Blessings to you and yours!!!!
      A million thank yous again!!! We wouldn’t have made it without them.
      xoxoxo!!

9. karin says:

Sending you hugs and prayers, stay strong!

Thank you Karin!
      We are back home and will be posting about our miracle soon!
      What a blessing to know we had your prayers!

May the Lord bless you and yours always!

10. Kaylyn says:

I will most certainly pray for you and your husband today. I believe in the power of prayer and especially the power of combined prayers of those who believe. “My peace I give unto you . . . ” and “I will not leave you comfortless . . .” xo

• FreePrettyThings says:

Thank you Kaylyn :) We are finally back home and we felt every single prayer surrounding us! Thank you for being apart of our miracle! I will be posting about it soon :)

Blessings for you and yours!!!

11. Jan Partin says:

Keren, Praying for your dear hubby and you as well. Our God is able… and so I pray the heart cath goes well tomorrow and that his pumping capacity improves lots from the heart meds and more fluid is taken care of naturally. May the Lord Bless you both with His peace and comfort. Hugs, Jan

Hi Jan!
      I cant even properly thank you enough for all your prayers and thoughts! We wouldn’t have made it without them!
      We are back home and will be posting about our miracle soon!
      Thank you Thank you THANK YOU!
      May the Lord Bless you and yours greatly always!!!

12. Pia says:

Desde Argentina, todas nuestras bendiciones

13. Frances says:

My sister had heart disease diagnosed at 22. At 32 she received a heart/kidney transplant. Friday was the 24th anniversary of her transplant with more time yet to come. Keep your faith. It is so hard to keep hopeful and positive when you are going through this but from someone who already has been through this, believe me and others who will tell you, your attitude and your husband’s attitude toward what is going on with him is so very vital. Read, read, read, read, read. The more you educate yourself on the topic the more helpful you will become in facilitating the end goal, a long life together. I will pray for your family.

• FreePrettyThings says:

Frances, your encouraging words truly stick with us! Thank you and I am so incredibly blessed to hear the testimony regarding your sister! Wow.. what a true miracle she is!
      We are now home and will be posting about our own miracle soon!
      Blessing to you and yours always!

14. k says:

I’m also sending prayers for the doctors! Keep us up to date.

Hi k!
      Thank you SOOOO Much for your prayers! We are now home and will be posting about our miracle soon!

Blessings to you and yours!!!

15. Jil Shelton says:

I am so sorry to read of your husbands health issue and want you to know that I will keep him, and you, in my prayers. I pray all goes well Monday and you get good, positive answers!
    Stay strong!
    ((hugs)) Jil

Hi Jil!
      So grateful for your prayers!
      we are now back home and will be posting about our miracle soon!

MANY Blessings to you and yours!!

16. Honey, Josh and all of you are in our thoughts and prayers and we love you all dearly. Please keep us posted when you can. God bless you and big hugs coming your way, Jennifer XOXO

17. Abby says:

Keren, I’m just reading this and will definitely keep your husband in my prayers. I’m sorry you have to go through this. Just remember he is in the hands of the GREAT physician. I will share it with my readers to pray as well.

18. Kim says:

Oh my gosh, how scary! Thinking about you both.

Thank you Kim!
      We are back home and will be posting about our miracle soon!
      Blessings for you and yours!

19. patty says:

Praying for your family. I hope they can find the right mix of medication for him.

Thank you patty!
      So thankful to finally be back home!
      Will be posting about our miracle soon!
      BLESSINGS TO YOU AND YOURS!

20. Edwina Brown says:

Sending thoughts your way. I know this is a hard experience. My Pop had a heart attack a few years ago. Just hold strong and remember we care about you here. Edwina Brown

21. Jamie w. says:

Keren, I’ll be praying for your hubby and you! He looks like a young, healthy man — perhaps there’s some unusual reason for this and once found, it can be cleared up! At any rate, know that there are lots of prayers going up for you and yours. Many hugs (( )) sweet girl.

• FreePrettyThings says:

Thank you Jamie! Will be posting about our miracle soon!
      I am forever grateful for your prayers!!! Its been such a hard time.. we wouldn’t have been able to have gotten through this without them!

Blessings to you and yours alwasy!!!!!

22. Pia says:

Blessing from Argentina

23. Linda C in Seattle says:

Sending you and your husband prayers of healing.

• FreePrettyThings says:

Thank you Linda!!! Please know your prayers made a difference! Will be posting about our miracle soon!!
      God bless!!!

24. Hi Keren,
    Praying for you and your husband,
    blessings, Dorothy

Hi Dorothy!
      Cant thank you enough for caring and praying for us :)
      Blessings to you and your, ALWAYS!!!

25. diana says:

Praying for you and your family.

26. Alethia Ellis says:

I am in agreement with you and these that better days are just ahead. His hand is not short in answering our needs.

Amen! Thank you Alethia!
      Such a blessing to have readers like you that cared!!
      We are now back home and will be posting an update soon!
      Thank you so much… for everything!

27. Lynn S. says:

I am praying for a full recovery for your husband and that God will extend to you an extra measure of His grace as you walk through this season.

Thank you lynn!
      The Lord Truly heard yours prayers! We are finally back home and will be posting an update soon!
      GOD BLESS YOU SWEET ONE!

28. Alisha says:

I am praying for your husband, for the doctors and nurses to know exactly how to treat him, and for you too sweetie!

• FreePrettyThings says:

Thank you Alisha! Its been a hard road but we are now back home! Will be doing an update soon!
      I Cant thank you enough for all the prayers and thoughts!!!! Without them we wouldn’t have gotten through it!

29. Dear Keren, My family is praying for your husband and for your family during this difficult trial. Praying that he begins to greatly improve after the Cath. Please keep us up to date. Love & Hugs, Jina.

HI JINA!!!
      THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!! Its been such a 10 days, but we are now back home and I will do an update soon! Him being with us now is a true miracle!
      I cant thank you enough for all the prayers!!! Without them I don’t know were we would be!

30. Caz says:

Sending prayers and cyberhugs from Australia (((hugs)))

31. Margaret says:

My prayers are for you both. I will add you to our prayer list in church. Prayer is very powerful,my husband has just been told he has cancer, the Lord has given me such strength as I know He will for you as well.

32. JoAnn Brewer says:

Keren, I will be specifically praying that God will lay His healing hand upon your husband for a full recovery and that he send you an abundance of grace and blessings to get through this. Your right, God works all things out for His good. Even when we do not see His purpous in the mists of turmoil. Your site has always sent me great joy and I was sad to hear of your Husband. I will be praying for you and yours. May you have a Blessed Day! Sincerely.

Thank you SO much Joann!
      The Lord has truly heard your prayers and I am so overwhelm by all the love and support!
      We are now home and will be sharing our miracle soon!!!
      GOD BLESS you and your today and always sweet one!!!

33. Sharon says:

Prayers for your husband, you and your family.

34. Misty says:

You and your family will be in our prayers.
    May the Lord’s hands of healing guide the doctors and nurses who are caring for him!

• FreePrettyThings says:

Thank you Misty! He truly sent the most wonderful team to help us get through this! Will be updating about our miracle soon!

35. Carla Fiedler says:

Keren, You and your husband and family are in my prayers. May God grant you all the strength and grace to deal with what is ahead of you.

• FreePrettyThings says:

Thank you Carla! The Lord has truly poured his grace all over us! Will be posting an update soon!
      God bless you dear one! Thank you for Caring :)

36. becky allen says:

I will add your husband to our ss class prayer list! You have been such a dear to have a such a wonderful Christian friendly website, THANK YOU! God is sovereign May God hold all of you in the palm of His hand as he walks you through this time!

Oh THANK YOU BECKY!
      He truly did hold us in the mist of storm!! You are so sweet for caring! Will be posting about or miracle soon!
      God bless you Sweet one!!

37. Grandma R says:

Thinking of you this day and hope all goes well with the tests today. May you both be comforted and blessed. Prayers being said for you and dh.

Keeping your husband and your family in my prayers sweet Keren!! Take care and God will see you both through!! xo Heather

• FreePrettyThings says:

Oh my sweet Heather, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
      You don’t know how much your prayers were heard! i will post about out miracle soon!
      God bless you and your greatly my dear!!

39. Julie says:

Just want you to know I’m thinking of you and praying for you and your husband.
    Julie, Green Bay, WI

40. JaneEllen says:

I am so sorry to hear about your husband. I would be more than happy to pray for him. We can use all the help we can get. I do believe prayers and people sending out their love help somebody needing extra love and prayers.
    When our grandson had such terrible cancer he had so many people praying for him. He was diagnosed at 14 and was clear of cancer by 18 after some pretty rough surgeries. Now he’s losing his sight due to side effects they think from chemo. So I’ll be praying for your hubs and our grandson. He’s involved in a trial study hopefully to help his sight.
    I hope any surgery your hubs had today helps him. God bless you both Keren. Hang in there ok?

Thank you Janeellen !
      We are back home and I will be posting about our miracle soon! GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR PRECIOUS GRANDSON TODAY AND ALWAYS!!!!

41. Nanna Chel says:

Hi Keren,

I will certainly be praying for your hubby. What a shock for you and your family! I pray that the Lord will do a mighty work in his body and restore him to health.

Big hugs,

Chel

Thank you Chel!
      Its been a rocky storm BUT He saw us through! i will be posting and update soon!
      Again… THANK YOU!!!

42. linda says:

I will be thinking of you and your hubby at this
    i hope he gets well soon ,i pray for him
    take care hugs linda

43. Lisa Hall says:

Oh no…so sorry to hear this Karen. I will be praying for you all and hoping and praying that he will be feeling better soon and that this condition can be resolved. I know how scary it can be when a loved one is in this situation!

THANK YOU LISA!!!
      We are back home now thank the LORD and will be posting about our miracle soon!
      I really cant thank you enough for all the prayers sent our way!
      GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS TODAY AND ALWAYS SWEET ONE!

44. Joslyn says:

Praying for you and your husband. God bless you both!

45. Chrystal in Canada says:

It is a priviledge to join in prayer with your family at this critical time.
    Romans 8:28 And we know that to them that love God all things work together for good, even to them that are called according to his purpose.
    Isaiah 41:13 For I am the LORD your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.

• FreePrettyThings says:

THANK YOU CHRYSTAL !!2 of my most favorite verses!!! These truly got us through this storm!!!
      GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR ALWAYS!!!

46. I am so sorry Karen :( I will be praying! <3

47. Sanja Janes says:

Hi, Keren, my hubby is ill and he is on chemo wright now, but thank God he feels well and we hope for the happy ending as for us,
    as well for you and your husband. My thoughts will bi with you and prayers as well.
    Big hug from Croatia

THANK YOU SANJA!!!
      I SO HOPE Your husband is doing well!!!!?!
      We are back home and will be updating soon!
      GOD BLESS YOU!

48. ANA says:

HELLO KEREN, MY NAME IS ANA. I RAN INTO THIS WEBSITE FOR INTERCESSORS NEEDING TO COME TOGETHER IN PRAYER OVER ALL THAT IS HAPPENING IN ISRAEL AND OUR COUNTRY. I HAPPEN TO SEE THIS BLOGG SITE. FIRST AND FOREMOST DOES UR HUSBAND KNOW JESUS AS HIS PERSONAL SAVIOR? U were requesting prayer and I felt compelled to tell u to look up to where ur help comes from. Jesus defeated congestive heart failure when he hung on the cross and u dont have to fall prey to the enemy’s tactics. If u r an intercessor and know how to get ahold of our father, then speak the word of God to ur husband’s heart, valves, etc. and declare the victory over this disease the devil wants to kill ur husband with. Remember when Jesus, after being baptised of John the Baptist went off to pray and fast for 40 days into the wilderness. The bible says he was hungry and the devil tempted him with bread if he would just worship the devil. Jesus said, “It is written, thou shall not live by bread alone but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. Each time the devil came back and tempted him, but Jesus always made a come back with; It is written against the devils tactics. What I am trying to say to u is find scriptures on healing. when u find them, then decree and declare the word of God over the situation and then God for the victory. For example, Dr’s have said that ur husband has congestive heart failure, but what does the word of the Lord say about him. Psalms 118:17 Says, I shall not die but live and declare the works of the Lord. In the book of Isaiah 38:1-4 there is another example of God’s greatness in Hezekiah’s life. All things are possible because Jesus gave us all the authority we need for any circumstance in our life. So when u pray, as for anything in agreement with another beliver, then u shall have it. Be like Jacob where he would not let go of the angel of the Lord until he blessed him. U can do the same. I have prayed for many others and God heals them and created miracles in their lives. So please be encouraged to pray with ur husband and then coming into agreement decree and declare the scriptures to his heart. Eg. I will go by what God says about me. He says I will have a long and prosperous life. etc. I will continue to pray for ur husband and be at peace child of God.

Hi Ana :)

You took so much time on your comment, we both cant thank you enough!
      We are now back home safe and sound and will be posting about our miracle soon!
      All the glory goes to Him and are SO grateful for readers like your self that took the time to actually lift us up to the throne! The most importation thing is that we both know Him as our Lord and Savior, so thank you for asking that first!

You can tell you are and amazing woman and I know the Lord will continue to use you in a might way!!
      May the Lord surround you with His Love today and ALWAYS!!

49. Sue says:

Oh Keren, you will all be in my prayers. Keep us posted when you can and take care of yourself…xoxo.

Thank you Sue!
      We are now back home and are so overwhelmed by everyone’s support! Will be updating soon!!
      God bless you!

50. Marie says:

I just happened onto your lovely blog, so grateful to discover the ideas and sweet projects, when I noted your post about your husband. Please know you and your family are being prayed for here in New Jersey. Offering prayers for healing and for an ease to your understandable anxiety. I always like to share two quotes that provide me with much comfort. St Julian of Norwich was assured by the Lord “All shall be well, all manner of things shall be well.” And psychologist Belleruth Naperstek wrote this affirmation: “I know I am held in the hands of God and I am perfectly, utterly safe.”

Thank you Marie!
      God has truly held us in his hands through this storm!!! We really cant thank you enough for all the prayers!
      We are so overflowing with thankfulness!!!
      GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS!

51. Lisa says:

I will say a pray for you and your husband!

52. Anne Allen says:

Dear Keren,
    I was on my computer and looking around the web. (started at pinterest) Your site caught my eye and interest. Your request for prayer was what I was drawn toward. I have prayed for your husband and hopefully by this time he is at home and doing well. My husband, of 20 years (on Oct. 22nd) has been sick for the past six months. Longer, if we count the time he wasn’t doing well and we didn’t know just how sick he truly was becoming. The one thing that sustained us was our faith, prayers from so many and the support from our church. I could not imagine going through something like this without the Lord. When you told your readers, “Thanks a million…”, I instantly related because we have been overcome with gratitude because of the love and prayers offered up for us. Thank you for sharing and giving others an opportunity to give back some of what has been graciously given to them.
    My husband is home and doing better. Unfortunately, he was left with some physical damage that continues to cause him a great deal of pain. His attitude of gratitude continues and his joy comes from the Lord.
    1Peter 4:13 – But rejoice insofar as you share Christ’s sufferings, that you may also rejoice and be glad when his glory is revealed.

Anne
      My Heart is so overwhelmed by readers like your self that actually took the time to encourage us in this difficult time!
      We finally back home and will be sharing our miracle soon!

before this heart issue my husband is also in constant pain due to horrific spinal neuropathy damage, so we can truly relate! Cant wait for the day we can meet each other on that great day when all our pain and tears will be wiped away!! :)

I really cant Thank you enough for lifting us up!!!

May the Lord continue to shine through you and your precious husband!!!

53. Lisa says:

I’m so very sorry to hear this. I have enjoyed your blog for some time but never posted. I will keep your husband in my prayers. God bless you and comfort you and grant you courage.

Thank you Lisa!
      Your prayers are being heard! We are now back home and will be posting about our miracle soon!
      BLESSINGS to you and yours today and ALWAYS!!!

54. Flora says:

Prayers going up for your hubs Keren.. Our God is not shocked when these kind of things happen and He has the solution.. Praying that the Docs are given great wisdom in this to know exactly what needs to be done.. love & prayers… Flora

Thank you Flora!
      We serve a Great God that has pour His grace on us in this heard time! THANK YOU for all the Prayers and thoughts! They have made the greatest impact in this situation!
      Will post about our miracle soon!

BLESSINGS TO YOU AND YOURS!!!!!

55. Vie Enne says:

I ask NOW in Jesus name for healing and renewal and peace and joy and strength.
    Blessings, V, Colorado

56. Sharon says:

Hoping and praying your husband will recover soon and be healthy again. Will be praying for him.
    God Bless You Both.

Thank you Sharon!!! :)
      We are now back home and will update about our miracle soon!
      Again, from the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU!
      Blessings to you and yours!

57. patsy says:

Glad to know you are home! Blessings, patsy

58. Hopes & prayers for a full recovery for your husband Keren.

59. says:

I’m a follower, I don’t comment so much but this time I wanted to let you know I’m with you and praying for your family

60. fiorella guatri says:

Vi auguro che tutto vada bene. Un bacio dall’Italia Fiorella

61. Elizabeth H. says:

I’m glad he’s back home! Will continue to send healing prayers your way!

62. Cynthia says:

God bless you and your husband during this tough time. I will pray for you both. Big hugs and blessings!

63. Patricia says:

Dear Karen,I was shocked when I saw the picture of your husband and right away agreed to pray for your family. I am glad that he is home and doing well. I have been there with my x husband, he had a heart attack and eventually had to have 5 stents in. We have a wonderful and loving Lord and I know that you both are in great hands.I also have a brother who had open heart surgery and is doing well. God is amazing and he does see all and knows all and he hears the tiniest groan and comprehends.I pray God’s best for both of you.Your sister in the Lord.

64. Patricia says:

Oops I am sorry that I spelt your name wrong.I just wanted to say that you have beautiful things on your site.I am enjoying just looking at them.I just recently lost my job and you know the song from the sound of music(my favorite things).Well these are a few of my favorite things. Thanks for posting them. It has cheered me up.God bless and have a wonderful holiday. Happy Thanksgiving

65. Anonymous says:

God bless you and your family