Update and Thank You’s!!

Hello  Friends!!

Joshua and I wanted to THANK all of you from the Bottom of our hearts that kept us in your thoughts and prayers in the most extreme time we had ever been through!

Joshua still being here with us is nothing short of a miracle! The surgeon clearly told us, the only reason he was still alive is because of an extra artery that only less than 10% of the population is born with! I could just see our Heavenly Father creating him in his mothers womb saying..
“Oh.. by the way son.. you’re going to need this little extra vessel when the time comes.”  :)

That extra heavenly vessel was the only one that was perfectly clear pumping enough blood and oxygen to keep him going! The other ones were 100%, 83% and 90% clogged! What and awesome and merciful Daddy we serve!

We really don’t have the words of appreciation for all of your prayers! They are the ones that saw and are still seeing us through this!

JD-2014

Here he is only 5 short hours after full blown open heart surgery Smiling and Glorifying His Savior! All the staff was amazed of how well he was doing!

We are SO thrilled to finally be home and looking forward to a full recovery :)
Thank you! Thank you all!!

..thou hast covered me in my mother’s womb. I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made..
Psalms 139:13-14

15 Responses to “Update and Thank You’s!!”

1. Beccaa says:

So happy to hear the good news. My husband also had heart surgery this year and is doing very well. It was not considered an emergency but urgent. As it turned out he was very close to kidney failure with 95% valve closure. We had no idea how ill he was. However, our Heavenly Father was in control! He had put things in place perfectly. My husband has had seizures for most of his adult life but it had been years since he had one. Last Nov. Jim had a seizure. The doctor he normally sees was not available so Jim went to his GP just to make sure he hadn’t broken any bones. It was during this simple check-up the doctor noticed his heart murmur was stronger. This was the start of our journey to valve replacement. We knew God had directed out paths and had everything waiting for us. We serve an awesome God!

2. Effie says:

So pleased thing are going well.

3. It is a blessing to have him home…safe…sound and loved! Sending him tons of hugs and love!

4. karin m. says:

Amazing! So thankful he is doing so well! Will keep you in our prayers.

5. Carol Sferra says:

Wow!!! Praise the Lord!!!

6. Jan Taylor says:

oh what wonderful news and pictures. He will be a new man now. My prayers are still with you. Much love.

7. Chrystal in Canada says:

praise the Lord for His faithfulness and mercy!!!!! What a testimony you shared – and will be blessed by!!!

8. Frances says:

What wonderful news to hear and imagine the extra vessel. The human body is amazing in its ability to heal. Here’s to continued positive recovery.

9. donna says:

Hi Keren,
    Oh I have been thinking of y’all and y’all have been in my prayers. So happy to hear your hubby is recovering nicely.
    Hugs
    donna

10. Kim says:

How wonderful! So happy to hear he’s doing well.

11. Alisha says:

Praise the Lord! I’m so thrilled you guys are doing great! You’re right, we do have an awesome and amazing God who is so good to us!

So happy to hear he is doing well!! And, such an answer to prayer!! God is great! Sending you hugs and love!! xo Heather

13. Mildred says:

It is always so uplifting to hear how our God is working in other’s life. I loved the thought of how He gave your husband the “extra” vessel when He was “being knitted in the womb”!!!! What a loving picture. Thank you for sharing. Prayers for your family and so glad to know you are a family FOR God!!!! Don’t ever stop!!

14. I am so happy for you both. God is an on time God! I know that it is terrifying seeing your loved one breathing thru a tube, looking so helpless, I have been there too with my husband. Praise God your husband is doing good and he had that extra vessel!
    Blessings,