You all know how much i Love using embroidery hoops to decorate with :)
I wanted a light color back ground for these but i didn’t have any fabric in hand so i thought.. hmm.. i wonder if paper would work
.. and it does!
Wax paper gives it a sweet effect as a background!
1. Pick out Fabric or pretty of your choice
2.Get some fabric stiffener.. i made my own.. To make your own click here!
3. Spread fabric stiffener on fabric
4. Dry it with blow drier If impatient like me ;) Then let it cool down of a little bit on its own
5. Assemble Embroidery hoops and Wax paper together
*note:I was in a hurry and my baby wasn’t cooperating at all therefor i was doing this project in a rush.. that is why i didn’t smooth out the paper to well.. just keep smoothing it out and pulling the paper in the back good an tight and it will look much better! ;)
6. Cut excess paper off back
7.Now Your set is done
8. Strat now with Sharp paper punch , Punch out desired shape using your stiffen fabric!
Decorate how you like!
Hope you like!!
Peter and the other apostles replied: “We must obey God rather than men!