How to make a Shabby Chic inspired mini basket :
1. you start off with pretty Shabby chic fabric-
Then you cut strips about a yard long and an inch wide
2. Braid the strips
3. Roll tip tightly and secure with glue gun
4. Keep rolling into a circle while adding little bits of glue with your glue gun until you get a circle about 1 1/2 to 2 inches wide ( see picture of me holding the circle in hand)
5. Keep overlapping upward until you get the desired height of mini basket
6. Repeat process to make top of basket
7. Attach top and bottom of mini basket with a little glue gun
8. Add little top handle( i used the scrap of the end of the braid i cut off
A super cute little Shabby Chic mini basket!
You could use it as a container to put a little present inside like jewelry or what ever you like that would fit!
did i make sense?? lol
if i didn’t please let me know and ill try to explain the process better!
I have a few more projects involving the braided material.. hope you all liked it!!
Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed,” says the LORD, who has compassion on you. Isaiah 54:10