♥Freebie Image: Retro Father’s Day Printable!♥

You might also like ...
Filter by
Post Page
Freebie images Planner Addict Free Washi Tape Free Vintage Clip Art Free digital scrapbooking paper Digital Scrapbooking
Sort by

Free Floral Digital Washi Tape!

2016-07-27 13:46:03
freeprettythings

Floral Bunch Clip Art-Pretty!

2016-07-24 15:21:04
freeprettythings

Free Rose Planner Stickers

2016-07-18 20:03:24
freeprettythings

Sweet Wishes 12 x 12 Digital Scrapbooking Collection!

2016-07-15 17:23:59
freeprettythings

A few weeks back the Lovely and  Talent Malia from Yesterday on Tuesday came to me with a Freebie Printable request that I couldn’t resist!
Take a look at this crazy adorable ALL ABOUT MY DAD
Retro Fathers Day Printable!
You and your little one will have tons of  fun while creating priceless memories while filling it out!

To DL click Here
(Special father’s day clip art by JSIM)
Malia is also doing a super amazing series called Millicent and Malia— There she will be whipping up Delicious, Delectable and Delightful Vintage Recipes!! ;)
Like the pretty banner I made for  her?!?
I am totally smitten by it!
oh and B.T.W
YOU Guys Totally made my Month with all the sweet comments you left me  yesterday!!
Felt  so :)
Happy Friday my Lovelies!
P.S
 Dont forget to enter the super sweet Giveaway going on!
click Here to enter
———————————————————-
The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore. Psalm 121:8

11 Responses to “♥Freebie Image: Retro Father’s Day Printable!♥”

1. Natalia says:

That is too sweet :)

2. My Vintage Mending says:

Oh Keren it makes me want one. These are so sweet. Really, you are so talented. Just darling. Smiles…Renee Enjoy your Holiday Weekend.

3. Bless by Tone says:

The vintage banner is so pretty and cute – way to go. Tone

4. Deborah Raymond says:

This is a fun idea for Father's Day. Have any retro car images too?

5. malia says:

Hi Keren, I LOVE the banner you made me SO much… and the Dad's Day printable. You are so talented, girl… and such a joy to work with. THANK YOU SO MUCH! Malia

6. raising4princesses says:

I mentioned you in my post today! http://caribbeanmissionarywife.blogspot.com/

Have a beautiful day, Maria

7. Anonymous says:

Hi Keren!

I come to see you once a week or so and want to thank you for all the wonderful clip art that you share! I am not that gifted on the computer and can not do what you do; I can only take what you do and print it out (on Microsoft Word, no less) and add some words under it! If you didn't share so generously, I would only be able to print out some words with no lovely picture!

Thank you!

C. C.

8. Cynthia says:

This is so cute!!

9. Jina @ Pink Piccadilly Pastries says:

Hi Keren! That banner is absolutely adorable!! Love Love Love it!! I think of you every time I see my own blog banner. I'm loving it!!! Thanks for all you do!

10. Peony and Thistle says:

What a lovely idea!

Trackbacks

1. […] About Dad I found this cute idea while perusing Pinterest the other day. On her blog, Pretty Things, Keren Dukes offers free vintage printables along with other Do-It-Yourself crafts and ideas. One […]