Easy diy Home Decor Pillow Transfer

Hey Lovelies! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I’m not sure if I did or not since, I am per-scheduling this post! ha! ;)
But what I do know is, that I am SUPER thrilled to be sharing this newest freebie with you all! It’s a gorgeous pillow transfer that I am dedicating to a dear Friend of mine :) Its a super large transfer, so like always, it could be used in a variety of easy diy home decor projects!

free_vintage_pillow_transfer_by_FPTFY

To download this transfer just click the image above.. and the best part, its already “flipped” for  for easy printing!

Like always, I would just love to see any projects that you’ve made with this pretty french image!

Much love!

……………………………………………………………………………………
Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer
Romans 12:12

Free_Vintage_Home_Sweet_Home_Transfer_by_FPTFYpdf

11 Responses to “Easy diy Home Decor Pillow Transfer”

1. Oh I love this it’s so beautiful!! Thank you so much for sharing Keren I love all of your gorgeous designs! Have a wonderful week and big hugs coming your way, Jennifer xoxoxo

2. Kimberly says:

This is so lovely, thanks!

Keren this pillow transfer is AWESOME! I love love love it!!! Thanks oodles for sharing such lovely freebies.

4. miranda says:

Dear Keren,
    Unfortunate, my Adobe Reader is making trouble, so I can’t download your lovely freebie.
    Is it possible you mail it to me? I would love it.
    Lots of warm greetings from Holland

5. Carolyn Hokkanen-Hawkins says:

I so love this, thank you so much!

6. laurie says:

This is soooo beautiful. I’ve been looking for a “Home Sweet Home” to make for our 160 year old house. This I think will be perfect to embroider. Butterflies are my favorite !!!! I feel like I’ve won the lottery. Thanks for sharing this wonderful piece.
    If you can, could you send a copy that’s not reversed to my e-mail?

7. Mari says:

I love all your site. Seem to me you are a wonderful and sweet person. Thank you so much for sharing with us these beautiful and simple wonders. Wish you a very bright and creative year of 2014.

8. Ilda Botello says:

This is beautiful what kind of transfer paper can I use TIA

9. Susan Davis says:

I love this!!! I tried to download and then import into Microsoft word so I can size it to fit a 8 by 11 sheet of paper. Does anyone know if you just print this from Adobe, how large is it? I’m trying to print in onto burlap and the printer will only take 8 by 11. Thank you so much.