Easy diy Home Decor Pillow Transfer

You might also like ...
Filter by
Post Page
Freebie images Frame it Free Vintage Clip Art Free Large Image Transfer Large Printables DIY Baby Shower Free Vintage Baby royalty free vintage images
Sort by

Free Black and White Vintage Bluebird Transfer

2013-07-11 17:41:04
freeprettythings

Decorate Your Own Cupcake Kit

2013-06-25 07:44:43
freeprettythings

Hey Lovelies! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I’m not sure if I did or not since, I am per-scheduling this post! ha! ;)
But what I do know is, that I am SUPER thrilled to be sharing this newest freebie with you all! It’s a gorgeous pillow transfer that I am dedicating to a dear Friend of mine :) Its a super large transfer, so like always, it could be used in a variety of easy diy home decor projects!

free_vintage_pillow_transfer_by_FPTFY

To download this transfer just click the image above.. and the best part, its already “flipped” for  for easy printing!

Like always, I would just love to see any projects that you’ve made with this pretty french image!

Much love!

……………………………………………………………………………………
Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer
Romans 12:12

Free_Vintage_Home_Sweet_Home_Transfer_by_FPTFYpdf

Sample Codes

12 Responses to “Easy diy Home Decor Pillow Transfer”

1. Oh I love this it’s so beautiful!! Thank you so much for sharing Keren I love all of your gorgeous designs! Have a wonderful week and big hugs coming your way, Jennifer xoxoxo

2. Kimberly says:

This is so lovely, thanks!

Keren this pillow transfer is AWESOME! I love love love it!!! Thanks oodles for sharing such lovely freebies.

4. miranda says:

Dear Keren,
    Unfortunate, my Adobe Reader is making trouble, so I can’t download your lovely freebie.
    Is it possible you mail it to me? I would love it.
    Lots of warm greetings from Holland

5. Carolyn Hokkanen-Hawkins says:

I so love this, thank you so much!

6. laurie says:

This is soooo beautiful. I’ve been looking for a “Home Sweet Home” to make for our 160 year old house. This I think will be perfect to embroider. Butterflies are my favorite !!!! I feel like I’ve won the lottery. Thanks for sharing this wonderful piece.
    If you can, could you send a copy that’s not reversed to my e-mail?

7. Mari says:

I love all your site. Seem to me you are a wonderful and sweet person. Thank you so much for sharing with us these beautiful and simple wonders. Wish you a very bright and creative year of 2014.

8. Ilda Botello says:

This is beautiful what kind of transfer paper can I use TIA

9. Susan Davis says:

I love this!!! I tried to download and then import into Microsoft word so I can size it to fit a 8 by 11 sheet of paper. Does anyone know if you just print this from Adobe, how large is it? I’m trying to print in onto burlap and the printer will only take 8 by 11. Thank you so much.

10. It’s a pity you don’t have a donate button! I’d without a doubt donate to this excellent blog!
    I suppose for now i’ll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my
    Google account. I look forward to new updates and will
    share this blog with my Facebook group. Talk soon!