Pretty Packaging: Free Printable Floral Gingham Tags

You might also like ...
Filter by
Post Page
Freebie images Planner Addict Free Washi Tape Free Vintage Clip Art Free digital scrapbooking paper Digital Scrapbooking
Sort by

Free Floral Digital Washi Tape!

2016-07-27 13:46:03
freeprettythings

Floral Bunch Clip Art-Pretty!

2016-07-24 15:21:04
freeprettythings

Free Rose Planner Stickers

2016-07-18 20:03:24
freeprettythings

Sweet Wishes 12 x 12 Digital Scrapbooking Collection!

2016-07-15 17:23:59
freeprettythings

free-floral-printable-tags-FPTFY-1

Here are some more lovely tags for you to incorporate in your  pretty packaging projects :) I think gingham and flowers they make the perfect pair.. not to mention it would be a delight to get these as a gift!

To download, click here or the large version and here for the smaller version!

……………………………………………………………….
Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people.
Colossians 3:23

22 Responses to “Pretty Packaging: Free Printable Floral Gingham Tags”

1. Missy says:

I really do appreciate these free downloads! I don’t suppose you have a treadle? perhaps with a cat by it?

2. Marie Antoinette Voges says:

Dear Keren,
    Thank you so much for sharing! But, of lately I have problems downloading the freebies. I keep on getting a message “Google cannot connect to freeprettythingsforyou. Maybe you can have a look at the problem? Maybe it’s on my side. Would like to fix it. Always looking forward to your beautiful designs.

Kind regards
    Marie Antoinette Voges

3. Thank you!! It’s beautiful!
    How can I get this a little smaller?
    Have a nice day

4. Sueli says:

Gracias por tanta generosidad en compartir. Son muy bonitos tus trabajos!
    Besitos y bendiciones.

5. Doreen says:

I just have to tell ya Keren from the day I found you on Etsy (by the way I loved the Iron- on -transfer I got I still wear it) I thank God for you and all your printables. But do you ever do them with scripture? I like to take them and put scripture on them. Either way I praise God for you. Woot, Woot, #Go Team Jesus!!!

• FreePrettyThings says:

Hi Doreen!! Your a doll, THANK YOU!

I have some designs with scripture but i haven’t posted them! Any specific scripture you had in mind?
      XO!!

6. Carla Fiedler says:

Thank you for these free gingham tags! They are perfect for our smocking group to use to label gowns we make and donate to the local NICU.

Thanks for yet another awesomely beautiful freebie! Love these so much!

8. JaneEllen says:

Thanks isn’t enuf to let you know how much I appreciate all the wonderful free printables you share with us. I love these tags so pretty and cheerful. I’m quite partial to ginghams. I had to save them but makes it easier when they’re PDF’s. I’m not too swift with opening some of the other printables offered on other blogs. Duh!
    Hope u have wonderful week and month. Happy days

9. Brenda says:

Oh these are SO pretty!!! You always share the best stuff! Thank you so much! :)

10. Ruth says:

Thank You! Thank You! Adorable and you’re so kind for sharing!!

11. Dorothy says:

Thank you so much for the printables – precious for sure. So much eye candy and fun to read on your blog. Glad I found your blog!
    Blessings from Arizona,
    Dorothy

12. kendell says:

Thank you so much for sharing your files, they are appreciated

13. Muchas felicitaciones por tu página muy linda, muchas gracias por compartir tus trabajos y los free son de mucha ayuda, muchos saludos desde Ecuador

14. ADRIANA BRANDELLI says:

olá, como faço para escrever nas etiquetas antes de imprimi-las? Gostaria de escrever um nome!daria para me enviar em algum tipo de programa??obrigado!

15. Carmen says:

Is there a way that I can print them with a note on them?