Free Digital Scrapbook Paper- Coral Gold and White

scrapbook-Free-Digital Paper-coral-Gold-and-white-FPTFY-1

Happy Tuesday friends! Today I am sharing a gorgeous free digital scrapbook paper collection in the amazing coral and gold lead color scheme that a lovely reader reminded me of me of! I had made a mental note  a while back thinking to myself.. I  have to make goodies with that vibe but never got around to it! Thank you for reminding me Michelle! :)  Really ladies.. I need your help to keep me going! It’s for you that I make all these goods.. so if you ever had an idea or suggestions please leave me a quick  note and let me know what will make you smile :)

Download click the following numbers:

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12

Be Sure To Subscribe To Receive  Exclusive Freebies and Post! :)

Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.
2 Corinthians 1:3-4

New to FPTFY?!

Welcome!  So lovely to have you! Grab yourself a cup of something yummy, sit back and have a look around. There are tons of vintage graphics, artwork, papers, tags, art, school printables, holiday graphics and party collections. We even have Etsy Collections and much much more! There are so many things that you can create with our vintage palette of graphics. I love to pick out a favorite image and transfer it to a pillow or a tote bag for the market or to carry the kids library books in. My go to gift is designing a cool new t-shirt; who doesn’t love a personalized custom t-shirt?! Looking for projects that are under 30 minutes? How about coordinating a blend of graphics to make special tags for gifts, organizing baskets, pantry labels, craft room stickers ..the sky is the limit! Need a banner for your blog or how about a Facebook cover? We have those too! Does the kitchen need a little touch of art or does the Nursery need a bit of whimsical vintage graphic wonder? Here at FPTFY we have you covered. You will find the perfect look for you, your family, friends and the perfect graphics to create accents for your home decor. Are you a scrapper? If your answer is yes, you are going to love our digital scrapbooking elements, digital scrapbooking paper and I am sure you will adore the Project Life Collection along with the extensive collection of clip art. FPTFY is full of fun and fanciful graphics that put the P in Pretty, the C in Cute and the F in FUN! So, if you are looking for a special piece of clip art, a stationery set, encouraging quotes or just a pretty image to create a handmade card you are in the right place. Don’t forget that new creations are being added on a regular basis here, so check back often! Thanks for dropping by and hope to see you again…always overjoyed to see you.

Have more questions? Visit my F.A.Q  Page.. Can’t find a specific image or project? To make things a breeze, I have carefully categorize all DIYs and images into thumbnail galleries for you to find everything at a glance.

FPTFY-Nav-bar-ex-1 For more of my work Visit my Digital Shop ptfy-etsy-shop

Terms of  Use: Please refer to this page.

26 Responses to “Free Digital Scrapbook Paper- Coral Gold and White”

1. Edwina Brown says:

Keren, I am going to thank you for these lovely papers first. It will take a little while to download the papers. They are very pretty in the preview. I love coral papers, especially if they go well with turquoise. Thank you so much for these. Edwina Brown

• FreePrettyThings says:

Hello Miss Edwina! :)
      Do you prefer zip files or individual image downloads of the papers like i have in post? yes! my next set will be a turquoise theme! Hope you’re havnig a most lovely day!!

• Edwina Brown says:

Keren, It does not matter how you add the images to your blog for us to get. It works just fine the way you have it. Actually I found it worked better this morning. IE did some updates and it seems to help some. Not sure why but I got them much quicker than normal. Yay! Turquoise will look great. I will keep my eyes open for them. Edwina

• FreePrettyThings says:

I think i should do a post about letting readers know to stop using IE! i only want the best experiencing for all you lovely readers and Safari or chrome will give you that! Microsoft has actually Retired IE and users experience will just get worse and worse along the way. Both Safari and Chrome will speed up site’s and downloads! :) So glad you got them downloaded tho!!

2. Jennifer says:

Hi Keren.. u my friend are a true Blessing to the body of Christ!! I am very thankful for u and am truly enjoying and receiving your gifts for my crafting. I am including the fawn image in a card today. Thank u, I have a YouTube channel and am going to be sharing your web sight Sometime today. Hugs, Jennifer:)

• FreePrettyThings says:

Oh my goodness! THANK YOU!!! I needed such encouragement!! What’s your youtube channel???

• Jennifer says:

u are soo very welcome!! YouTube – jw23. I am glad to encourage u because your website has been a great encouragement to me!! Hugs, Jennifer:)

3. Sandy Lewis says:

Thank you so very much! There are not many coral colored scrapbook papers around, and my wedding was coral, black and white. These papers are lovely.

4. these are wonderful! thank you so much! :)

5. São lindos. Muito lindos. Dá uma grande alegria no coração por receber. Muito Obrigada e muita luz e paz pra você.

6. Amanda Wait says:

Thank so very much for the freebie! I love love love it! God bless you. ♥

• FreePrettyThings says:

YAY!! Thrilled you love it!! More will be on the way.. Lord willing of course!!! :)
      Hugs and Blessings to you and Yours!!!

Oh my word, so pretty! Thank you for sharing. What a treat!

8. juajni says:

Thankk you.. reallyy thank you <3

9. Czarina says:

oh my gosh, you are seriously the best. All of these printable papers are just perfect for diys! THANK YOU SO SO MUCH! <3

Btw i use some of them to my notebooks which turn out pretty great!

10. Czarina Hood says:

can you give some advice which paper to use for the better quality? Thank you so much!

• FreePrettyThings says:

it all depends on your printer .. I have an epson .. if i want to get the best print, i have to use Epson paper. But I usually take all my files to Staples or Kinkos.. their laser printers are amazing.

11. Anonymous says:

thanks~ ^^

12. Anonymous says:

So cute! Can’t wait to use them!

13. Derrika says:

So cute. Can’t wait to use them.