♥Freebie Image and a Winner! ♥

And the winner of the Awesome 80 Piece Vintage Ephemera  Gift Pack is…
Yay! Congrats Betsy!! I know you will love all the Paper goodies!
Betsy’s Adorable  blog inspired me to make this pretty little country frame
for all of you to enjoy!
You should really stop by and say hello to her; you’ll feel right at home!

Wishing you all a happy weekend!
xo,
……………………………………………………………………
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea..
Psalm 46: 1-2

8 Responses to “♥Freebie Image and a Winner! ♥”

1. Two Shades of Pink says:

CONGRATS TO BETSY! How fun and I love that her blog inspired some of your creative love! You are just the sweetest thing ever. OH and here is your reminder…PSE…send it to me! XOXO, Jess

2. Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage says:

Congrats to Betsy! I just met her and her blog is cute! Thanks for the freebie, sweet girl! ♥

3. Betsy says:

Oh my gosh, Keren, I'm speechless tonight! I just came on to read your newest post and there was my name! This was my first contest ever and I'm SO excited. And I LOVE the adorable little frame you made. Thank you so much for mentioning my new blog. This truly has been so much fun so far!

Betsy

4. Cynthia says:

Congrats to Betsy and thanks for the country frame! We're all winners today!

>> Thanks for posting Psalms 46, this is a great inspiration.

5. bev says:

Congratulations Betsy! Thank you for sharing Keren. You always have such beautiful freebies!

6. Joy Burkhart says:

Congrats Betsy! Love the freebie you made in honor of Betsy's blog, Keren!
    Joy

7. Elyse says:

congrats to betsy!

oh, how i love the story of the little red hen.

happy weekend!

xo
    elyse

8. SECRETE INTERVIU says:

what a pretty stuffs! mind to visit and follow me? I'll follow you back then..:) and please let me me know if you already follow me :)