♥ Free Image: Pretty Easter Tags ♥

Click HERE to Download

Special thanks to StarSunflower Studio for the gorgeous Damask Digi Paper used in today’s freebies.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:16

13 Responses to “♥ Free Image: Pretty Easter Tags ♥”

1. Robin Ann Taylor says:

Thank You for sharing.

• Lindi says:

Hi! These are beautiful! I’m just having a hard time figuring out how to print them? I need them for a kid’s Sunday School treat. Thank you SO much for being patient with me! xo

2. Shoregirl says:

Thanks so much for the pretty Easter tags!

3. heather says:

I love these! Thanks for sharing! xo Heather

Aww, what lovely tags Keren. Btw, I adore the fonts you used for the text. Thanks for the mention too! ::hugs::

5. Jessica says:

You never cease to amaze me. And HE is Risen indeed! Love you to bits and I am so sorry for talking too much today. I seriously can never get off the phone with you! Is it possible to adore someone TOO much? Just love you!

6. Becky Green says:

SOOOO PRETTY!!!!!!! Thank you for sharing these goodies!!!!!!! :) You’re making SOME, VERY HAPPY!!!!!!!! :)

7. Scrappyrat says:

Thanks so much! These are lovely!

8. WHERE HAVE A BEEN!!!!!! These are GORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGEOUS!!!! love love love love love them and that toile is to die for!!!! sending hugs to you my friend — you are so kind and sweet to us all!!!! know that it is appreciated and know that you are loved and appreciated!

9. g says:

You’re blog is totally AWESOME! it’s my first day to do blogging… and I wish my blog will become awesome like yours! I hope you don’t mind if you pass by around my blog and leave me with some pretty tips on how to improve it… http://mylittleheavens.blogspot.com/… your blog is really inspiring! thanks!

10. leigh says:

Dear Karen,

I stumbled across your wonderful site, how beautiful, and gracious you are Karen, to create and share your
    gifts. I especially love the little scriptures of the living word!!
    I am a BIG fan love it!! im also new in craft making , mat i ask how do you print on these tags as i would love to share them for my christian group on a wee christmas present this year.

Psalm 139 x
    leigh

Trackbacks

1. […] Pretty Easter tags (shabby chic) for our girls – with words: He Lives; He is Risen […]