Free Vintage Printable Hearts

free printable shabby hearts by fptfy web ex

Hi everyone!

Sorry for the absence here lately.. just got a lot going on right now, so hopefully your not too upset with me :)  I have something SUPER awesome for you on Monday so just make sure you stop by to get your fill!!

And now for today’s freebie! These gorgeous hearts are large enough to print and would make adorable tags or pretty embellishments for scrapbooking.

To Print click HERE

PS

If you like these, check out set #2!

printable-hearts-set-2-by-FPTFY

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Don’t let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust also in Me.
John 14:1

21 Responses to “Free Vintage Printable Hearts”

1. Su Smith says:

So cute Keren! Pretty pretty roses & backgrounds ♥.

2. Abby says:

Absolutely adorable. Can’t wait to see what you have on Monday. Thanks for these sweet hearts.

3. micupoftea says:

Just love these! Can always use hearts :)
    Have a great weekend~
    Shawn

4. These are so awesome my friend!!!! I love the colors and i LOVE the journal paper! so I guess I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE everything as usual!!! : ) hugs to all

5. These are so lovely. Thanks and God bless.

6. Marla says:

Adorable! Thanks so much.

7. Chi says:

Thank you for the pretty hearts! Hope things are calming down for you. I certainly understand about having to take a break from things, so we can catch up or do what needs done. Hope all is going well!
    So glad to read that your friend is doing better! What an ordeal she went through, but so glad she will be blessed with a sweet baby! Thanks again for the pretty hearts!

8. lea says:

Thanks so much!

9. Rose says:

So charmin’ ! Have a nice day !

10. rose says:

Hi,
    My name is Rose, I’m a follower and big fan of your blog. I would like to invite you to be a part of an event I’m hosting on my blog , A Rosie Sweet Home, called Autumn Celebrations. Since fall is a crafters dream when it comes to decorating for the season, I will be dedicating the month of October to all thing Fall, Halloween, and Thanksgiving. I would be so flattered if you would like to be a guest on my blog, You may share any thing you like that pertains to the this wonderful season. If you are interested in participating in this event contact me @ roejoe2@gmal.com for more information or if you have any questions.
    Thanks,
    Rose
    @ http://www.arosiesweethome.com/

11. Alejandra says:

They are so beautiful! I can’t wait to use them in cards :)

12. donna says:

Keren you know how much I love hearts . Thank you so much.
    Hugs,
    donna

13. Pamela Danner says:

What lovely little hearts! Thank you!

14. Pat C. says:

Oh, how pretty!! Thank you so much: ) xoxo

15. ChrisA says:

I love these hearts…thank you so so much!!!

16. JaneEllen says:

I’m not a hearts person but these are so blasted adorable I’ve got to save them, print them out for a banner first. They’d be so cute as a banner. Then I’ll think if other uses for them. Love colors and patterns used. Thanks so much Keren. I sure appreciate these great little hearts. You might just turn me into a heart lover with these.
    Happy weekend. I can hardly wait to get started on my banner, gather all the embellishments. Thanks again.

17. Sandra says:

Thank you so much, your work is adorable!

Trackbacks

1. […] by printing these lovely vintage hearts from Free Pretty Things For You which you can find HERE on their website – you can choose from many different sizes, and above all, there are a lot of […]

2. […] started by printing these lovely vintage hearts from Free Pretty Things For You which you can find HERE on their website – you can choose from many different sizes, and above all, there are a lot of […]

3. […] Pretty shabby scrapbooking tags – also check out this pretty rose gift box and gift tags and heart shaped shabby flower tags […]