Free Vintage Clip Art: You’re My Cup of Tea

Free vintage clip art by fptfy

click image for this Shabby Blogs Freebie  Banner

Tea anyone?
How precious and sweet is this little gal and her pup!?
I just love their little facial expressions :)
To download just click and save as a PNG

Any ideas on how you will use these two? Can’t wait to see!!
xo!

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd sacrifices His life for the sheep.
John 10:11

22 Responses to “Free Vintage Clip Art: You’re My Cup of Tea”

1. HOW flippin awesome is this!!!!! WOW!!!!!! but the cutest part is the little girl looking at us!!! : ) hugs and love to all!

2. Amberly says:

How much do I love your vintage clip art? Let me count the ways….Thanks so much for these sweeties, sweet Keren!

-Amberly!

3. micupoftea says:

Hi Keren~ Now this Is my cup of tea….sorry, couldn’t resist! Charming. Heart cookies, Mary Janes, and a patch-eyed pup- thank you.
    Shawn

4. Sandy McClay says:

Keren,
    Just LOVE this!!!!!!!!! So perfect! I just bought the same kit ! Now all I need to do is learn digital scrap booking! lol

5. How cute! Thank you! Our Women’s Bible Study group enjoys sending cards to one another. Wouldn’t this just be perfect! I know I would love to find it in my mail box! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

6. Sonia Parham says:

Cute! It would be neat for a love note. :)

7. oh
    my
    goodness!

how cute is this?

have a lovely weekend, pretty girl!

xxo
    becky

8. This is just precious!! Thank you SO much!!

You always bring me the biggest smiles!! Yayyyyyy – what a CUTE banner!!! ♥♥♥♥♥

10. Pamela Danner says:

Oh my, this is soooo cute! I don’t drink coffee, I’m a tea drinker, love tea (my Daughter gave me a gift set from Teavana for my birthday) so this is for me! Thank you!
    Pam

So precious!! Thank you!! xo Heather

12. ChrisA says:

So sweet…thank you so much!!!

13. Dolores says:

Karen….

This is a most generous offering. Such a special image. I can think of many ways to do this. I give away a lot of baked goods to friends, postman, etc….making a tag and attaching to pastry item will make it extra special. Thank you so much for sharing.

14. Anita says:

I’m in love with this clip art and I know I can use it for digital design but is it possible to print this out? I do traditional scrapbooking and I would love to use this image on one of my layouts
    Tnx!
    Anita

15. Susie says:

I need to find the “take a moment” poem I have stashed away, This precious girl and her pup would be perfect for the front of an envelope slightly bigger than a tea bag!!! I’ll place a yummy tea bag into the envelope with the poem for the “Random Acts of Kindness” idea that I picked up from the Kind Over Matter blog!!! This is just what I needed to motivate me out of the muck. Thank your for sharing. Have a Blessed Day!

16. Priscilla says:

17. Pam says:

Thought it was so cute enlarged it and painted it onto a tea tray for my daughter.