Free Vintage Bluebird Facebook Timeline Cover + Surprise Freebie!

You might also like ...
Filter by
Post Page
Freebie images Freebie Blog Banners Free Facebook Timeline Headers Faith Free Blog Headers Free digital scrapbooking paper 4th of July Tags Post Pretties Banners Valentine All Holidays
Sort by

Facebook: Scripture Timeline Covers

2014-08-03 01:01:54
freeprettythings

Facebook Covers Quotes: Love Faith and Hope

2014-06-22 01:16:44
freeprettythings

Digital Freebies: Baked with love Cupcake Tags!

2014-06-08 01:01:11
freeprettythings

Inspirational Freebies by Little Birdie Blessings

2014-06-05 06:01:22
freeprettythings

Free Vintage Bluebird Facebook Timeline Covers

2014-05-26 01:01:48
freeprettythings

Free Retro Facebook Timeline Covers!

2014-04-21 01:01:53
freeprettythings

Vintage Valentine Facebook Cover

2014-01-29 23:00:35
freeprettythings

free vintage bluebird facebook timeline cover by FPTFY web ex

This Birthday freebie is dedicated to all the young at heart out there! :) I turned the big Three O on Tuesday so I wanted make something that made my extra :)   Not that turing 30 made me sad or anything like that! I am so incredibly thankful to my King for blessing me with another year :)

To download this cutie just click and save — for best results keep file as a png
Remember* All my Facebook timeline cover freebies can be used as blog banners as well!

And lastly but certainly not least, you can download this gorgeous Parisian Freebie  right here!!

Free vintage paris oval 249 by the cottage market web ex1

Thank you sweet friend for such a heartfelt shout out! Love you dearly!

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
Understand this, my dear brothers and sisters: You must all be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to get angry
James 1:19

Sample Codes

21 Responses to “Free Vintage Bluebird Facebook Timeline Cover + Surprise Freebie!”

1. OH I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this one!!! I love them all — but I LOVE LOVE LOVE this one!!!! SO gorgeous!!! Thank you so much for this beauty and again…hope you had the BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!!! Sending you tons and tons of hugs and love!!!

2. Danijela says:

Wow, this is so cute. I didn’t know it was your birthday, sorry. Happy Birthday!

3. Holly says:

Happy belated birthday Dear keren! ♥

4. Happy belated birthday! Hope you had a great day! As always, thank you for all your Free Pretty Things! That little bluebird in the nest is so cute!
    Pam

So beautiful!! LOve this pretty! Hope your special day was beautiful! xo Heather

6. Carolyn says:

This is so lovely!! Thank you so very much! I just love the colors :-)

7. Patti Waldfogel says:

LOVE THE SCRIPTURE TODAY!!! BLESSINGS ON’YA!!! patti XO

8. SóniAS says:

Once again you give us a precious design.
    Happy birthday and I can only wish that you celebrate many more with health and hapyness.

Kisses
    SóniAS – Portugal

Happy birthday Keren sweetie! We love you oodles and oodles and oodles and oodles! ♥ ♥ ♥ Delightful queen birdy bird FB timeline cover & vintage Parisian clipart!!!!

10. WendyBee says:

Happy Birthday! 30 is still very young, at least that is how things look from where I sit!
    Your artwork is so pretty. You have a real talent for putting things together, and you are very generous to share!

11. Elizabeth says:

Happy Birthday Wishes to you! Thirty is the hardest birthday you will ever have. Trust me on this, every one after is a piece of cake! Enjoy! Elizabeth

12. Amanda says:

I just changed my facebook cover…but now I’m gonna have to change it again :) This is too cute! I love all of your freebies here and on shabbyblogs.com I use them all the time and I thank you so much ;) Hope your birthday was wonderful!

13. Pam S says:

Thank you so much for the beautiful images! Love the bitsy bluebird so much, and the parisian design is pretty too. Hope you had a marvelous and blessed birthday! I wish you much joy on your big 3 0!

14. Girl! how did i miss this?? Happy Birthday!! may the Lord bless you & keep you, make His face shine down upon you! {numbers.six} sweet loves to you friend ♥

15. kim says:

Just found your adorable images , new fan xx

16. Judy says:

Thanks and happy birthday!! This was just the vintage touch I was looking for.

Judy

17. Beatrice says:

This is lovely! Check it out on my baby blog when you get a chance.

18. Missy Edwards says:

This is simply beautiful!!! Thank you for sharing and hope your birthday was everything you deserve!!!