Pretty DIY: Vintage Inspired Message Board

message+board_4 2

Morning  my lovelies! To tell you I’m super excited today, would be a complete understatement! A few weeks back, I asked Miss Jamie if she wanted to do a little collaboration with me, and to my delight she said YES! I just adore everything she comes up with and this gorgeous vintage inspired message board is no exception! She created it by using my large digital Vintage Wild Rose Ball Jar transfer image.

Vintage mason ball jars digital images by FPTFY2
For the full tutorial, hop on over to her beautiful blog to take a peek!  Be sure to visit her gorgeous craft room while your there!

Isn’t dreammmmy!! If i could steal it, I would! :)

Related Post

11 Responses to “Pretty DIY: Vintage Inspired Message Board”

1. Sylvia says:

Wow, that’s awesome, thanks ! And that craftroom…. I think it is as big as my house haha. I want to steal it too ! x Syl

2. I think I ‘ll die of cuteness! Amazing!

3. Holly says:

So pretty! I have so many frames waiting for do overs. I’m glad I’ve waited! ♥

4. neltine says:

What a great idea. I love those bottles. And that craftroom….mama mia.
    It looks like a crafty heaven hihi.

greetz,
    Neltine

5. Oh So Fabulous!!! Hugs

6. Love, Love, Love it!!!

7. Tania says:

It turned out so adorable! I love that jar transfer of yours, it looks so pretty all on it’s own but when you create something like this with it… WOW!!!

Tania

So beautiful and creative! xo Heather

Oh my!! Dreamy >_< yes!!! Drool… drool… drool… Too darn cute for words. Thanks for sharing!

10. How lovely! What a gorgeous collaboration!

-Amberly!

11. WendyBee says:

Seriously? Amazing. I mean, seriously amazing! The two of you have so much talent. Sigh…I am so grateful you are willing to share with people like me! I had never seen the light blue canning jars before (where have I been?), and now I am seeing them here and there at my local GW outlet. I have gathered 4 of the type with the glass lids and wire bails. I feel like I’ve won the lottery!