♥ Custom Orders ♥

Creating a Custom look for clients is certainly in my top 10 of favorite things to do!

Here are the last 15 designs I have done in the past few months. Please don’t ask me to pick my favorite one! Each one of them has a special place in my ♥ and  make me :)

If you would like a Custom look please contact me

freeprettythingsforyou (at) yahoo (.) com
subject: FPTFY custom design
xo!
…………………………………………………………………………………………………….
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.  Romans 9-13

10 Responses to “♥ Custom Orders ♥”

1. deb says:

Awesome banners! They are so sweet!
    Deb

2. they are all incredibly sweet and precious — but everything you do is adorable and designed to a t!!! you rock at this my friend — you really do and i know that for FACT FIRST hand!!!! i think you should do more and more and more and make the internet a prettier place!!!!! you are like an internet gardener…you keep growing beautiful roses!!! sending hugs…love you!

3. Renee says:

So very happy to be included on your beautiful list of clients. Blessings to you friend!

4. DondaLee's says:

Oh WOWWWWWWWWW! And YAAAAAY! I love, love, love getting to see your designs! They are amazing! And I bet you’d never guess which one is my favorite…Hehe. I’m still competely in love with everything you made me and I hope people have found you because of them.

Love ya sweet friend!

5. Renee says:

Amazing to see your talent in one place. These are stunning. Thank you for sharing your talent with us. Smiles…Renee

6. Michelle says:

Just the other day I clicked on your Custom Orders button to see what you’ve been up to lately. So, I’m super excited to see all your new banners! I am totally loving the one with the trailer and little gnome peeking it’s head out. So fun!!!!

7. Patty says:

soooooo pretty , sooo fun !!!
    I like it

Oooh these are soooo pretttyyy!! They make *me* smile too~! Thanks for sharing your designs with us.

9. micupoftea says:

Nice work, charming headers!

10. alyssa says:

Wow! I love joyful girls header. Great work. All your work was a huge inspiration when I was designing my blog header at smittenlife.com Thanks for sharing all your beauties!