Free Vintage Baking Pretty Frame

Free vintage clip art  digital frame by FPTFY web ex

For web use Click and Save as PNG
To download Printable Page Click HERE

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6

14 Responses to “Free Vintage Baking Pretty Frame”

1. Loretta says:

I thoroughly enjoy your wonderful graphics.

2. OH MY MY MY!!!!! how CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE is this one my friend!!!! and it has a little puppy…they always get to me! This is just simply adorable and if you were next door I would bake you a cake and deliver it with this gorgeous tag on it!!! I make a mean chocolate caramel cake..may be worth the move : ) LOL!!! sending hugs and love…

3. Mary says:

The cutest EVER! Can’t wait to use these. Thanks so much.

4. Erika says:

Oh this is so cute, thank you for sharing it, I love it.

5. heaney says:

thank you so much for the freebie. It is so lovely!

6. Chi says:

Thank you! It is adorable!!! :)

7. alisha says:

thank you so much! this is simply adorable!

8. Danijela says:

Oh, this is so cute!

9. Hi Keren, I’ve missed you and thought I had your bookmark neatly marked in all my search engines and just by chance I went to Shabby blogs and saw your sweet little blue bird creation on one of the free heading. I went to the main website hoping to see a new link to you and TaDa! Here you are.

I’m always dreaming of using your sweet drawings in a handmade journal book or an invitation for a baby-shower. An old friend of my mother just found my baby announcement in her old trunk and visited my husband at the fire station and gave it to him. I live in a small town and the amazing things is that my mother’s dear friend is over 88 years old. My narrow and folded announcement is a sweet, light-peach pastel card announcement. It has an apple tree drawing on off-white (cream) background and there in the top is a rocking baby in a blanket attached to the top branch. Bows tied with sweet green/blue ribbon have my name on a branch, my weight on a branch, my birthday, and then Mom & Pop with their signatures. The title at the top is: A New Little Twig on Our Family Tree. I know it was made before 1950.

It was made by NORCROSS INC. New York

I wanted to write and tell you that you are so perfect in your graphic design of vintage graphics. I’m holding one here and the rounded bodies of the little birds and the curlies in the babies hair are exactly what you create with your images. Thank you for sharing. It’s so wonderful that you are reinventing a love for simple and sweet designs that are becoming the “new” style once again. –SusanLaz

10. Oh I just can’t stand it!!!!! Your site is toooo cute and I’m visiting …OFTEN! LOL!!

11. Pamela Danner says:

Everything, and I mean everything is soooooo cute! Thanks!
    Pam

12. Melissa says:

The Spring Fair is on Friday and I have made all the little aprons and recipe cards for little girls to buy – then stumbled upon your gorgeous vintage freebie above…so perfect for my sign for the table. Adorable.

13. Carolynn says:

This is such a sweet image…Such a darling litle girl.
    I can’t wait to add this graphic to one of my blog posts!
    Blessings and many thanks,
    Carolynn

14. Ana Holstein says:

Thank you very much for sharing all these lovely images!!