♥Freebie Image with Lil Blue Boo DIY Christmas Outfit! ♥

Good Morning Everyone!
Today I have the awesome privilege to be collaborating with
 this Amazing and Talented woman right here!!
lil blue boo LBBinkColor-550x820
For all of you that dont know, her name is Ashely from Lil Blue Boo
and that gorgeous little doll next to her is her Boo! :)
She has the most fabulous line of dresses in her SHOP for little girls and PATTERNS that SHE DESIGNS and MAKES all on her own!
She also has THE BEST Screen PRINTING/STENCILING and Dying TUTORIALS on the web you ever did see!
I told you! Just Amazing!

********************************

AND NOW
a Free Pretty Things For You FIRST
a Freebie Vintage Image Large Enough to create
an ADORABLE and FESTIVE outfit Just Like
in this Sneak Peek Picture!!!
sneak peek lil blue boo Christmas Outfit
To View Full Outfit Tutorial go here!!

DId you see it?? :D
Isn’t it Out of This World Adorably CUTE!!!!
Ashely did Such an Amazing job I just cant get over it!

free vintage clip art
Christmas Joy Deer for tees200

Please Note*for personal purposes Only- NON commercial use
Click here to Down Load Full size to make T Shirt!!
Vintage Christmas deer original image provided by
sweet Elizabeth from Creative Breathing edited by me

deer pattern

Click here to Download full PDF file for “deer repeat” pattern

You will be able to create SO much with it!!

Promise You will send me all the pretty pictures of your projects using this adorable vintage deer so i can feature you right here! :)

XOXO!

Photobucket

—————————————–

The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Psalm 27 KJV

18 Responses to “♥Freebie Image with Lil Blue Boo DIY Christmas Outfit! ♥”

1. Andrea says:

Hi Keren,
    I have been over to Lil Blue Boo and it is so lovely what she created, I left a comment for her too.
    I love the deer image, all your images are so perfect for my blog!!! I tell as many as I can to look at your site.
    Have a lovely evening,
    Andrea x

2. Creative Breathing says:

Karen, How fun is this? The outfit turned out darling. Please take a peak at Magpie-Ethel's blog to see the images she used on a Christmas shirt, absolutely wonderful as well! You are definitely getting me in the holiday spirit! Thanks so much1 Elizabeth

3. Home and Heart says:

Keren, YOU are a "dear" (sorry couldn't help it!!) and SO talented and generous. God loves a cheerful giver, certainly applies!!

4. Karyn Bernard (French Charming) says:

Hello Gorgeous Karen!

How cute is that! Her line is precious and that Boo is the cutest little girl I ever did see!

Thank you for the fab deer image! Can you believe it's that time a year already?

Thank you for being such a dear sweet friend to me…I adore you and your amazing soul!!!

xoxo
    Karyn

5. Cassie says:

I love, love, love deer! This is way to stinkin' cute for words.

6. Sewn With Grace says:

This is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen and so simple to make but looks like you bought it at a fancy boutique. Oh, the possibilities are endless!

7. stefanie says:

thanks so much for the visit and the link, I read her story, it sounds easy…just what I need!!!
    thanks again!

8. malia says:

I am having cuteness overload moment! Keren this is so amazing… thank you… love it. You are so talented my friend!

9. Ashley @ Little Miss Momma says:

that repeating deer download is so so so stinkin cute!

10. Rachel@oneprettything.com says:

Oh my gosh- major cuteness! Thanks tons, I'll be linking.

11. SueLovesCherries says:

Forget the kids – I think I'll have to try making something for myself with it!

12. sweeter than cupcakes says:

Thank you for such a fun image and project. I just posted my completed outfit on my blog!

13. Let'sMakeADifference says:

Was blog hopping and found your post. Am a new follower. Would love for you to check out my blog and follow back! Have a fun weekend.

14. Spunky Junky says:

Love, Love, Love this printable! I totally featured it on Spunky Junky today!

toodles~ Halsey

15. Kim says:

This is sooooo cute! I found you through tatertots and jello and can't wait to look aroung some more!

16. paperpapier says:

Just to let you know that I have made a pop-up card using this deer image. Posted on the Flikr group photo but not sure if I have done it correctly. You can view my blog post here.
    Thanks so much for the beautiful vintage deer. I love this image.
    hugs, Heaney

17. Annette says:

You look identical to Emily Maynard of The Bachelorette fame.

18. Pat P. says:

thank you so much for the darling deers and all your great ideas.